Reviews for Marrow
Elle Blessingway chapter 35 . 3/17/2022
Pretty sure this is my fiftieth read through. Thank you!
jazthaneleidelrosario chapter 35 . 3/14/2022
please continue this amazing story
Scarlette Winter chapter 35 . 2/28/2022
Hi hello I love this, please update one day 3
Dances with Willows chapter 1 . 12/11/2021
I have been following this story since you started it, I just wanted to let you know that I hope you are doing well and have stayed safe during all of this.
Sen M. Pheles chapter 35 . 11/25/2021
HI PLEASE CONTINUE I'VE BEEN A FAN OF THIS STORY FOR 3 YEARS, JUST SECRETLY LURKING BUT AAA YOUR DEPICITON OF EVERYTHING AND THE EVENTS IS AWESOME AASDADKASK
mandorakat chapter 11 . 11/16/2021
I really really hate Sakura in this fic man. jeeze. so stupid and suppressed and in self denial. and poor kimimaro, she never even admitted to feeling anything for him or caring for him at all. so sad. poor baby
Red-Hag chapter 35 . 10/4/2021
awwwwwwwww ! it's Always si sweet and adorable to read again this story!
stay sage dear writter! until next chapter !
jellybeansinabottle chapter 35 . 8/11/2021
Oh my gosh… I found this fic randomly last night, read half it till 4am in the morning… and had to sleep to wake up for work the next day. I was so excited to wake up and catch up on this during lunch.

Such an excellent read! I loved everything, the pacing, the personalities, the drama, the romance.
I can’t gush about this fic enough! I know it’s an old fic from 2006- 2018 but it’s been one of the best reads I’ve had in the past years, thank you so much!
Sebine chapter 34 . 8/8/2021
You need to continue this, dammit
acetwolf94 chapter 35 . 7/30/2021
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
WhoIsGeorgeSand chapter 28 . 6/25/2021
This chapter made me swoon! Beautiful.
Inuclaw chapter 35 . 6/7/2021
back*
Inuclaw chapter 35 . 6/7/2021
gahhh nooooo I'm in love with this please come bacn
Salofody chapter 35 . 5/31/2021
I will always pray that one day this story will get its rightful ending. This is one of these odd pairs that just make me fall in love with them even more.
Nemie-Chan chapter 35 . 5/30/2021
Ughhhh this is sooo good! Please tell me that you will continue this, I officially love Kimimaro x sakura , this is my favorite Sakura fanfiction ever!
2,885 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »