Reviews for New York Crossover
Tortured Artist chapter 11 . 11/8/2006
On chapter 9, I fail to understand why Hammy and the Madagasgar bunch could not intervene when they saw RJ fighting the rat. But besides that, I've manages to catch up with reading your story. Hooray for me, I guess.
NoOneCatchMe chapter 11 . 10/31/2006
Where's the rest of it? I love it! Continue! Oh please continue! :-)
Gipdac chapter 10 . 8/23/2006
I love it!
Gipdac chapter 9 . 8/17/2006
Keep writing!
Tortured Artist chapter 8 . 8/17/2006
The pacing has quickend a bit, but it is still good. Once again, you show off your ability to tell multilayered stories. Of course, learning the truth about RJ's past won't improve his relationship with the other animals and I hope RJ has some clever plan up is sleeve.
elioli chapter 7 . 8/9/2006
PLease! Right more! Sorry i reveiw too much...
Gipdac chapter 7 . 8/5/2006
Not bad.
Tortured Artist chapter 6 . 8/2/2006
Oh my, RJ is in over his hedge (I mean head) here. Is he going to runaway? Is he surrendering himself to Killer? This story just keeps getting darker and darker with some soft-core yaoi put in. An odd combination, but that just makes it all the more interesting. I anticipate it's only going to get more interesting when the Madagasgar animals become more involved in the story.
ELIOLI chapter 6 . 7/21/2006
Tortured Artist chapter 4 . 7/21/2006
Why is it that there's usually a silent O at the beginning of opossum and yet there are people who omit the O like you did.

I'm impressed that you've posted this story so quickly. You've certainly captured the persona of these characters perfectly.
ELIOLI chapter 4 . 7/20/2006
Mind putting a little more of the opossums if it is their right part? Overall.. UPDATE SOON! COOL STORY!
Remixer chapter 4 . 7/19/2006
Nice Chapter.

Do they all get a one way ticket to the island or is it more focused on RJ and the bird?
elioli chapter 3 . 7/18/2006
This is getting good!
MartinOfRedwall chapter 2 . 7/18/2006
I can't wait for more!
elioli chapter 2 . 7/17/2006
Update! update! It will be really cool for them to meet! Madagascar gang and the hedgies, AWESOME!