Reviews for You and Me and the Devil Makes Three
IPreferLemonPie chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
"This is dead. No, nothing will ever be updated. Anime is gay. Live with it."

This makes me sad, why did you give up something that you liked so much? What happened that made you change your view in anime? I wonder... It really does make me sad... when people forget their childhood. That's were the creative adult dies.

"The creative adult is the child who survived."

And I am the child who survived.
Mywickedways chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
What do you mean Naruto is gay? Is there something wrong with being gay? Is that an insult, cause there is nothing wrong with being gay you BITCH!
eternalwhimsy chapter 10 . 12/23/2007
love the story so far, keep writing.
Deception Alchemist chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
take it off hiatus. pretty pretty pretty please? hurry up and finish it. i love it so much!TTOTT
Akatsuki-Dawn of Love chapter 10 . 10/15/2007
Yay, more please! I love HP crossovers!
The0Kitsunes0Ear chapter 10 . 8/29/2007
cool

why isn't lee saying yosh and youth all the time
hellzboy chapter 10 . 8/7/2007
want to see yaoi~! please? pretty please?

anyways, update soon~! :3
Midori Yuki chapter 10 . 7/11/2007
YOUR THE BEST PERSON IN EXISTENCE! i have waited SO long for a Harry Potter Naruto cross over! anyways i cant wait for the next chapter. bye!
Senyor Fier Mensheir chapter 10 . 6/7/2007
Nice. Inclined to read more.
Moonlight black rose chapter 10 . 5/14/2007
does this have slash(yaoi?)PLEASE SAY YES!
SkyBell chapter 10 . 5/2/2007
Pretty Damn Good. When are you gonna update and what are the pairings, or are they a secret? Ja! :)
gfhgjihm chapter 2 . 2/23/2007
Very good. Can't wait to see whazt happens next.
croenix fire chapter 10 . 10/29/2006
yay, i finally read it! YAY LEE! YAY FOR HIS SPANDEX GLORY! That was a really good chapter. i like your chapters, they're short, easy for me to read. Ok, update as soon as u can.
Jyrotika chapter 10 . 10/25/2006
I love it! It's funny, entertaining, and still in-character! :D Please, keep writing!
MadnessLover chapter 10 . 9/25/2006
Well... This chapter was kind of pointless. Still fun though. And is that book a reference to your other story? Because the title is 'Faulty Time Turner' which would explain that book... Great story.