Reviews for Blood
Onba chapter 2 . 9/26/2008
I thought that mad man was Zuko at first! Thank goodness it was not!
She-walks-in-twilight chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
I was really enjoying the plot/idea and writing of "I Know," but I do agree that there were pacing/flow issues and I'm glad you decided to revise with the same basic plot. Can't wait for more of your excellent writing, although I know howbusy college is.

Twi
wudelfin chapter 2 . 9/11/2006
Very nice begining. Update as often as you can. Denfintly worth the wait. Love the fact this is a verison of the Zukata that doesn't jump straight into the drabble. Hope you show her strengths as a master warrior water bender. Her people aren't to be siffed at. Think of the terrian they live in, it is a part of their culture, and religion.
Lionessmon chapter 2 . 7/26/2006
great chapter, well done post soon
kayko15 chapter 2 . 7/25/2006
For a minute there I thought Sokka and her father were killed.

Zuko: That would be horrible.

me: Yeah it would be.

Zuko: Yup.

Me: Anyway, this is a great chapter! I love it! I can't wait for another one. Later. K15
Indiehippie chapter 2 . 7/25/2006
Thank You!
Mirage992 chapter 2 . 7/25/2006
I did find it strange that one moment Kimiko was all 'dont say anything' and the next she was joking w/ her, but I'm sure it shall be answered. Did u get the name Kimiko from Xia Lin Showdown, by chance? Just wondering. And I like how you stuck to the originla general plot of I know but made it more descriptive (and in the case of the first chapter, more creepy). Overall, I enjoyed it and am looking forward to more chapters. Update soon!

Mirage992
lozerz r us chapter 2 . 7/25/2006
o cool! I know it's kinda weird, but I can't wait to see the blood thirsty guy again. He's creepy, but interesting. _
ithiliengirl108 chapter 2 . 7/25/2006
Yay! Another chapter! But oh no, the Southern Water Tribe was attacked! Anyway, can't wait for more.

ithilien
fearlessgurl283 chapter 2 . 7/25/2006
Awesome start! )
Panther Eyes chapter 2 . 7/25/2006
looks good so far. by any chance is iroh gonna play matchmaker?
Mirage992 chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Slightly creepy, but very interesting! I hope you can find time in your busy schecule to update!

Mirage992
kayko15 chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Now I''m going to have nightmares.

Zuko: ... *passes out*

Me: I guess he got into this chapter. For a moment there I thought the killer might have been Zuko.

Iroh: My dear girl, why would Zuko kill anyone?

Me: No idea. It just struck me as him. Anyway, great chapter. I loved it! I say the Avatar world needs more freaky scary fics... like this one. Keep up the good work. Later. K15
Dahlia Lane chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Well, it certainly was...interesting? I'm all for blood and gore, and adding a little of that to a childrens show on Nick...well power to you. But i'm kinda confused on wheather this is an AU? or how this all links in...but I'm sure it will all reveal itself in time and what not.

Keep writeing.

Seceilia
Panther Eyes chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
i have 2 read more. please.