Reviews for Certainties
friendlyneighborhoodlorelai chapter 10 . 1/21/2007
I reviewed this story over on the BWR (under a diff name)...but I just had to drop a short line here to say how much I truly adore this story. The storytelling is amazing & I love the insight into the characters minds (particularly Luke). Also, you threw in a John Mayer song...I love you for that! I want to give specifics on how great the story is...but then I'd start rereading it, and I already did that once this week! lol...So, one little detail-the end. I love your final line...it never fails to make me smile.

Thanks for writing! Any plans for a new story?
HSCharmed4Life chapter 10 . 1/15/2007
Make a sequel!
urbanmonkey chapter 10 . 1/15/2007
Wow. I...just...I'm completely speechless. That had to be one of the very best post-Partings stories I have ever read. It was incredible. You are a very very VERY talented writer and I love this story a lot. The characters were very "in character" and I could see everything happening in my mind. I've never wanted to kill Chris so much in my life, and I wish this is how it would've gone in the show. However, I do like Season 7. But that's getting off topic. I've never read a story quite like this, and I loved it. Thank you thank you thank you!
vaso.caskett chapter 10 . 1/15/2007
That was such a great and sweet chapter! I liked the story.

Very nice work.
charmedtomeetyou chapter 6 . 10/30/2006
i am in LOVE with your story! Christopher is so evil... Please update! :D
Lukeistheone chapter 5 . 7/16/2006
This story is so frustrating. I hate their indecision, but I guess it's something they have to go through.. I hope for a happy ending. update soon:)
Lukeistheone chapter 4 . 7/16/2006
It figures that christopher would try to use this as something to help himself. He's such a loser. update soon:)
Lukeistheone chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
this is a really good story. update soon:)
Christi06 chapter 6 . 7/16/2006
Update soon good story. I hope Luke and Lorelai get back together soon.