Reviews for Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating Faster, Faster
gigi323 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
This was so good, the emotions you conveyed felt so sincere.
Great job!
Sadalmelik chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I am in love with the way you write. That was just amazing. Great job. :bd
kyubii king demon knight chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
THIS WAS SICK AND TWISTED AND WRONG, BEST WAY TO WRITE A FANFICTION MAN. i LOVED IT KEEP THE GOOD STUFF COMING, U ON MY AUTHOR ALERTS NOW. i'M HOPING WHATEVER U PRODUCE NEXT ISN'T UTTER CRAP. CANT WAIT THO
morphosis chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Well wirtten I love it!

More!
dethangelx chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Dude, you totally nailed it. Haha.. The mood was perfect. I even found Cagalli's stubborness humorous. Wish there was more to the story, but this oneshot is pretty good too. Another story to fave and rave, then. ;)
worldreminiscence chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
It was beautifully written. The descriptions and the feelings/emotions were there, I could feel them too :]

Wonderful!
UMMX chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
This is an great story! You should do one after the meeting, and one with Lacus watch them, and then her being turn into an doll.
Yukina chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Beautifully written. I loved it.

Thank you!
sadistic lunatic chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Is there not a continuation? :D well, i really liked the ending . . . and the beginning . . . and the middle . . . heck, I love this story! I hope you'll write more Kira/Cagalli fics in the future! Please?
pgsmrocks chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Nah it's way too good to be called a lemon. Wow! Very hot and sexy! Yes this is the Kira we all dream about, isn't it? Very good writing, I enjoyed it.
kuRo-hoNo chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
You're right... a lot of lemons

I'm used to reading that kind of story.

As an amateur this is good enough for a... you know",

Keep up the good work... and hey, I also love Paninc at the Disco .

They're great!

Ja Ne!

kuRo-hoNo O_o
axel chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
how about making this into an anime
Kiara chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
First of off; I'd just like to say how impressed I am with how you incorporated most the aspects of the song into the story.

Second; I noticed that you had a few typos, but the ones that stuck out most were patronize and realize since you used an S instead of Z- which is understandable.

Third; You managed to keep the two in character when necessary-which is always important while doing a fanfic. How ever, there was a certain charm to Kira which I thoroughly enjoyed since I my self am I sucker for those arrogantly intellectual types.

All in all I loved it. I thought the moments leading up to it, and the teasing was the best part... And I suppose it also helps that I'm a sucker for the 'forbidden love' concept of incest and the provocative controversy it offers.

You get more than one clap from me. :)
Neko Kate-chan chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
*insert keysmashes and insane rambling here*

WONDERFUL! The smutty bits were lovely. Also, Cagalli's gradual realisation that it was Kira that she loved not Athrun. (I don't think you were bashing him.)

I'd try to be constructive, but I'm crap at that so I'll just leave you with a squeeful review
Glorious Rubbish chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
FUCCKK my fav band and song together plus in a daring fic with one of my fav pairings? :D you made my day XD let's get these teen hearts beaten faster faster so testosterone boys and...*sings song*)