Reviews for Sevenfold
Ash Sebastian chapter 20 . 10/25/2016
omg lmao, was laughing like crazy on the pineapple jock. Really loved it.
Haphazard Snow chapter 29 . 3/15/2012
Awesome fic! Keep up the great work!
DM-sama chapter 14 . 11/13/2010
Yayz! Chilvory isn't dead! *Waves a little Seto flag*
DM-sama chapter 13 . 11/13/2010
*Is conflicted between feeling aroused from Seto in the shower or being very pissed off* Implying that Seto Kaiba does such acts when alone...THY GOD SHALL SMITE THEE!
DM-sama chapter 12 . 11/13/2010
Finally! A little snippet of fluff! Well, to me it is.

Look at me...reduced to begging for fluffiness...Unbelievable...but what's a desperate fangirl to do?
DM-sama chapter 10 . 11/13/2010
The only thing I wish to see is an adorable kiss scene! I haven't had any! D: WHERE'S THE FLUFF? TTTT
DM-sama chapter 9 . 11/13/2010
Meanie Seto! You can't just ignore a requst like that! What happened to Seto Kaiba never backs down a challenge? I am dissapointed in you, Kaiba my love! You'd better make up for it in the next Lust chappie or I'll release your fangirls on you, Mr. CEO!
DM-sama chapter 7 . 11/13/2010
*Can leave review due to exploding fangirlgasm attack* Ah...hormones are a funny thing...
DM-sama chapter 6 . 11/13/2010
I am so totally loving your fanfics right now! A little more fluff should be set in order, but that's just me...fluff is my anti-drug! It gives me my inner strength!

Heh, and don't worry about the Seto-centric-nss of the fic. IDK why, I just love it better when people focus on the men's POV in romance novels. Especially Seto, he's just to closed up. It's refreshing to see what goes on in that beautiful head of his. :3
jessi chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
This story has a lot of potential!
Swanquill chapter 15 . 3/10/2010
Once again, you have amazed me. Thanks for making me cry, this was perfect.
starwefter chapter 21 . 5/5/2009
Think, Anzu, think!
starwefter chapter 16 . 5/5/2009
That was fun!
starwefter chapter 12 . 5/5/2009
You are very good at telling a lot with just a little dialogue and description. This is classic!
starwefter chapter 11 . 5/4/2009
Wow! What a wonderful point of view to do this from! I don't think I've ever seen it done before...