Reviews for Rurouni Kenshin: Runaway Swordsman
Plutobaby494 chapter 4 . 8/13/2006
I like how you meshed together your story and the manga, but if Kenshin is not a direct decendant by blood than how is it that he has red hair, and looks so much like him. Plus his scar! So many questions! Great Chapter, please update soon!
BlueIrish chapter 4 . 8/13/2006
aye, i thought it was interesting! continue! if you can... i would like it, alot!
zenfry chapter 4 . 8/13/2006
This chapter is so freakin' hilarious. A little confusing maybe, but hilarious none the less. It also does explain quite a few things. Great job! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Plutobaby494 chapter 3 . 8/8/2006
Wow, I was not expecting that, your right! Wonder what she wants and why he was wandering? Did he run away or what? Please update soon!
zenfry chapter 3 . 8/7/2006
Dum dum dum! Kenshin's mom. Well, it stands to reason that his parents weren't killed by, I forget the disease name, and were still alive. But then how would he know hiten mitsurugi-ryu? So confusing... but you can tell I'm in to the fic.
Sooks chapter 3 . 8/7/2006
wow Im surprised this story hasnt gotten a lot of reveiws.. Good story! cant wait!
zenfry chapter 2 . 8/5/2006
I liked this story a lot, I'll be sure to read the updates.
D-chimera chapter 2 . 7/28/2006
Well, it's not too bad a premise. So, maybe I wasn't paying attention, but is Kenshin a reincarnation that remembers everything, or is he immortal and has been wandering since Kaoru's death? That being the case, wouldn't Kenshin be related to this Kaoru? He did have a son with Kaoru in the 1800s. Megumi had feelings for Kenshin as well (she was heartbroken when he left for Kyoto without even saying goodbye to her like he did for Kaoru). Maybe it's her turn this time around...
Onhiro chapter 2 . 7/24/2006
Okay, several questions here. One: how old is Kenshin in this fic? Two: do Kaoru and Kenshin come from the same bloodline, that is, the same ancestors?

KEEP ON WRITING!
BlueIrish chapter 2 . 7/24/2006
hahahahah, kinshin and friends are now Fameous! i like how you had the transition of the sword police to the hall monitors. continue!
Plutobaby494 chapter 2 . 7/24/2006
I like this chappie, please update soon!
Keniichi chapter 2 . 7/24/2006
Cool! This will probably show up later in more chapters, but are they related to the kenshin and kaoru in the past, or are they reincarnated, or is kenshin a vampire( sounds like that to me)?

Kenji's girl out!
BlueIrish chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
heh, cool. this is awsome writting. i like it. continue!
animeboy-12 chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
i usually go for gundam seed fics but this is a good modern-day samurai x fic...keep it up.
Plutobaby494 chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
It's actually very close to what happend in the manga! So I guess history repeated itself. Is Kenshin or his decendent wandering because he used to be something like the original Battosai or is it because when Kenshin died he was a rurouni? Also shouldn't Kenshin and Kaoru have the same ansestors because Kenshin and Kaoru of the past got together and had kenji or did they never have children together in your version? SO anyway great Chappie, please update soon. I really do like your story, these questions I hope will be answered in later chapters just cause it dosn't make sense yet!

Plutobaby494