Reviews for Beneath A Beating Sun
heartfortwilight chapter 1 . 4/2
Dear magistrate,

CONGRATULATIONS! The Fanatic Fanfics Multifandom Awards would like to inform you that you have been nominated in the following categories:

-Time Favorite Stargate Fanfic - Beneath a Beating Sun

Voting will start on April 11, 2016. We will take votes for three weeks before closing on May 2, 2016.

Feel free to let your readers know about this event, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

-Fanatic Fanfics Multifandom Awards
awards. fanaticfanfics. com
Smiffy11052 chapter 18 . 6/9/2014
What a great adventure
Rubyray7777 chapter 17 . 5/19/2013
Wow! Awesome story! Thanks for finishing it! Way cool!
Suse B chapter 18 . 3/31/2011
Very nice! I love it when an author has taken time to proofread. Even though it's not a "real" story, it's worth it.

I got a little tired of entity Sam following Daniel only, but other than that quibble I really enjoyed this!

Time to look what else you've written!
majorsal chapter 18 . 3/31/2011
you're an *excellent* writer! i was totally brought into this fic, and actually a bit sad when it ended.

i wish this had been an sg1 movie, with YOU writing it. about the only thing i'd change is sam and jack kissing at the end. :p

thank you for the wonderful fic! :)
pain in the mikta chapter 18 . 3/29/2011
Quite a ride !
Latergatr chapter 18 . 3/29/2011
This is such a great story! I'm so glad you were able to finish it. Hope you will keep writing fanfic. You have such a great grasp of characters, and what they're thinking - really get into their heads well, and provide motivations to their actions. And you're wonderfully creative!

Best wishes!
Zoser chapter 18 . 3/28/2011
Wonderful story! Thanks. (Selfishly, I wish that Carter would remember Jack as someone she loved.)
PapayaK chapter 18 . 3/27/2011
Thank You.

very nice - very intelligently written.
PatriciaS chapter 18 . 3/27/2011
Interesting story, loved the characters and the ending thanks for sharing.
dpdp chapter 18 . 3/26/2011
Lovely story. Thank you.
RoseA26 chapter 18 . 3/26/2011
Excellent, well written, thank you!
strixgyrfalcon.net chapter 18 . 3/26/2011
Wonderful! Great story, great ending. Thanks so much for sharing it.
Anonymous chapter 18 . 3/26/2011
This was wonderful! Thank you!
SG1rocks chapter 17 . 3/20/2011