Reviews for Sands of Time
Are you still alive?
prety chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
please finish it
uirgiliana chapter 14 . 5/9/2012
This story is just plain incredible. Please, please, please finish it!
PardoxPixie chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
Yoda wasn't the only one chuckling...

I have been looking for stories that involve Yoda and the Grand Master Luke Skywalker. I just haven't been able to find one before now.
T chapter 14 . 10/19/2010
I love this story a lot. The only thing I might change if I were would be to have it take less time to send Luke and Corran into the past. I like the story as it is as well. I hope you will come back from hiatus and complete it.
PureWolfWarrior chapter 14 . 6/26/2010
I know this is slightly late, but I just read this and absolutely fell in love with it. I can't wait for more.
Pantherfan16 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Absolutely brilliant! I am currently writing a time travel fic as well and yours is awesome! I love how you included Corran Horn. Can't wait for the rest. Good job!
potterfanforever chapter 14 . 9/27/2008
i do hope the chapters are going be longer. that should bring in more readers then before. even if it takes longer to make each chapter 5k words or longer it will be worth it to the fans .
Alonna chapter 13 . 5/18/2008
It's nice to find a good Corran fanfiction since there seems to be such a lack of stories featuring him. I would love to see you include Nejaa Halcyon since it would be interesting to see how Corran would react to meeting him for the first time.
sofyen chapter 13 . 3/17/2008
An update on both language versions? *rubs hands* Excellent... Just the thing to go with my late night snack!
jedi-josh chapter 13 . 3/8/2008
*woot* glad to see another chapter up! I wonder, though, how long it will be till Luke reveals himself
sofyen chapter 12 . 9/15/2007
Glad to see an update finally. I confess to using Google's translator on the German and more plot-advanced version of this fic. It yields rather incomprehensible results at times, but I just had to have the sneak peek!
Namonaki Pharaoh chapter 12 . 9/12/2007
Oh, thank God, you've updated! Just leaving me hanging-effective but really, really annoying as well. ~_

Excellent job-I love the interactions between characters (especially Luke & Corran) and the little bit about the girl seer.

*showers the author with cookies*

That should be enough, eh? Want milk with that or do you want some more? XD

Again, great job, and I love your story. Please update asap!
Honor Skywalker chapter 12 . 9/11/2007
I have to admit that when I first stumbled upon this fic I was absolutley delighted. I just love the fact that it's Master Jedi Luke going back in time and not the young Jedi Luke. Thank you for writing this fic and I can not wait to see where you take it next.

- Honor Skywalker
Pisces chapter 12 . 9/10/2007
I read your story a while ago and recently found it again. Made sure to put it on story alert this time, so I'll always know when you update! Very entertaining story, plot is very interesting, and I adore your Luke. Can't wait for the next chapter. Looking forward to it.