Reviews for The Best Defense
Nemaya chapter 22 . 4/9/2013
OI! What about Dumbledore! That is the one great mystery that I wanted to see solved and that has not happened! I was already imagining that he had made his own Horcrux or something else equally bad. Don't leave us in the dark about this! I am placing this on alert for the small hope this will somehow be added in the future.
ak chapter 22 . 12/4/2012
bonne fic!
ils tuent les mangemorts? dumby ne serait pas content! mais ou est il?
puiwaihin chapter 22 . 11/12/2012
I gotta say you have an apt pen name!
ej-83 chapter 22 . 12/25/2011
nice...but what really happened 2 dumbledore..or draco...anyway keep up da good work
Rala Lupin chapter 22 . 11/4/2011
Hello!

I just finished this story, and I have to say it is one of the best I have ever read.

I read on your Profile that you are writing your own book, are you going to post on your Profile when it is released? I would be interessted to read it!

Have a nice day,

Rala Lupin
taxzombie chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
Pretty heavy reading, yes. Also well said and very true. When one defends self or others it is an entirely different matter from those that step outside the law.

This chapter rings all the more true with what happened in GB recently. The police there did not know how to respond, not the first, second or even the third day. Those people over there should have been meet with force the first night, and in some cases even deadly force. When someone start throwing bricks and molitoff cocktails it's time they are put down and put down hard.
monbade chapter 22 . 10/17/2010
interesting story, good job

monbade
greypilgrim1776 chapter 22 . 6/15/2010
I really enjoyed this story. Seeing Dudley as a Texas Cowboy was really funny! This was well written, not too much fluff, plenty of adventure, and I especially liked how you tied in Native American magic with English/European magic. There is one point you left unsettled: Where is Dumbledore? Will you be writing a sequel or one-shot to tie up that last loose end? Thanks.
Kereea chapter 22 . 4/7/2010
This was a sweet way of twisting the Harry Potter sotry and i loved every word of it! You did a fantastic job!
PGHammer chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
The shocked rescue crew (shocked over Harry's condition, then shocked again over who rescued him) take Harry to St. Mungo's, and give Dudley some news he was NOT aware of. So we have Comatose!Harry, and Horked-Off!Dudley, who sends Hedwig on another message run.
PGHammer chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Riddle decides to engage in Harry-torture, Petunia is scared witless, and Vernon gets decked...by Dudley? Big D gets a clue, and sends Hedwig for help.
Cassandra30 chapter 22 . 10/14/2009
Totally wonderful! I think Dudley would enjoy Texas.
Cassandra30 chapter 21 . 10/14/2009
Excellent!
Cassandra30 chapter 20 . 10/14/2009
Is Dumbledore even dead? If not then Snape was convicted of his death wrongly and Dumbledore is guilty of murder.
Cassandra30 chapter 19 . 10/14/2009
I am sorry for Petunia and Vernon. They really didn't want to get involved and were never asked or given a choice.