Reviews for Alternatives
timano chapter 15 . 9/27/2006
A fabulous story-I enjoyed reading it! I look forward to your next submission.

12 out of 10 stars. (I do that sometimes...Math never my strong point and all.)
timano chapter 4 . 9/27/2006
Intriguing and engaging-I like the surprise at the end of this chapter! (Well, not a surprise because we know Romana made it back from e-space, but a surprise in that a. it's romana and b. she was married to him at one point.)

10 out of 10 stars so far, and I'm definitely reading the rest!
ice-connoisseur chapter 15 . 9/14/2006
Aw...bless em...whats the sequel called? Post soon!

Hobbit985 chapter 15 . 9/13/2006
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! That's evil! I want more! Please? Pretty please?
Suz chapter 15 . 9/12/2006
Brilliant! that was a really good way to end it... leaving it open for a sequal perhaps? Would love to know what happens next and what happened to Romana?
Scout Girl chapter 13 . 9/12/2006
I can't wait for more to come, keep going.

ice-connoisseur chapter 12 . 9/10/2006
Aw, bless. UPDATE SOO!N

Hobbit985 chapter 11 . 9/7/2006
Aw, great two chapters. Need more though! :D
Hobbit985 chapter 9 . 9/6/2006
OMG NO! YOU HAVE TO UPDATE NOW! Gr... How can you leave us loyal fans on such a cliffy? Good work though! :D Have a cookie!
ice-connoisseur chapter 9 . 9/4/2006
No! You wouldnt! Evil cliffie! UPDATE!
ice-connoisseur chapter 8 . 9/2/2006
Aw...back to the stars,...home...bless...bad Romana! Ye shall not interfere with those that are destined!
anna chapter 8 . 8/28/2006
You must update! Please! By the way, i love tough, independant Rose! Yay!
Scout Girl chapter 8 . 8/27/2006
No! The doctor has to have his rose, not Romana but she will be sad.

I love it
Hobbit985 chapter 8 . 8/27/2006
More more more!
ice-connoisseur chapter 7 . 8/25/2006
Im reviewing in fear of the life of my fourth cosin...wait...I dont have a fourth cosin...ach well, I'll review anyway!

So whos it going to be...between these lovely ladies of his choice, will he take the ever lovly Miss tyler as the companionof his future li9fe, or shall it be his sort of ex wife in a way but not really?

great chapters! Sorry Ive not been reviewing...been on holiday for three weeks with no internet at all...the pain...UPDATE SOON!

And I reckon its a ladybug. Crawling up your leg, I mean.