Reviews for Questioned Sanity
Mayelle Brennan chapter 1 . 1/1
I was giggling the whole time. This was goood.
LastWingedWolfFlying chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
This was funny :D
estelgreenleaf chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I was shaking, trying not to laugh out loud. if i did i would have woken up my parents and they would think i was nuts. Very funny. Especially the dungbomb!
K.Sockie chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I laughed so hard, this totally made my week. XD
RJLupinFan chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
LOL dung bombs!
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Oh no, that is too funny!
JamieGlasgow4 chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Wicked! I SO love the ending
Mother of Tears chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Oh, that was fun! Like a piece of good chocolate.
Dyskonnect-Ed chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Very, very creative. I'm glad, too, that this turn into a sudden "romance" type thing. That would've really killed the humor.

I love this story. *tear*

-Ed
Kay Blue Eyes chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Since you were so nice to check out my story I thought I would drop by and check your work out. And I am glad I did! Ahaha. You did a great job on your first submission!

It is a rare thing to find an author who can mix in a good dose of humor into their work. I actually burst out laughing at this story and I normally don't even read Harry Potter fics. _

Aside from the comedy your writing style itself is very good. I could actually picture all the action in my head.

But anyway before i babble on for too long I will go. Great work! Keep writing!

Kay
mkyla chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
Hehehehehehehe. that was awesome. i cant even begin to describe how good that story made me feel! thanx!
ShesMyCHerryPI chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
HAHAHAHA!...my dad did that to me and my brother once...I came out with a black eye and I finally lost my last baby tooth...my brother made it out with a bloody nose a path of hair missing and a bite and claw marks on his arms.
LinnyLoo chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Hurrah for slashlessness! (lol does that make sense? slashless..without slash.. so...slashlessness...yeah it kinda works hehe)

Good story :D Got a bit upset at the last spoken line though... that's just me being a wimp though lol :P
Redgirl44 chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Only 1 review so far? What? This is brilliant! I'm seriously loving this. Too bad it's only a one-shot...
Shower Bubbles chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
That was so funny it made my day. I really apprieciated that it didn't have any slash.