Reviews for The Organoid Chronicles II: The Resistance
VD chapter 6 . 8/29/2006
That was great! I really enjoyed it! You did very well despite batteling writers block _

It's is getting very interesting and I'm glad you spiced up Gambit's evolution, I wonder who's in the cell with him...They sound important...perhaps somemone from CC/GF? I'd say Dr D but I don't think it's him...*Ponders*

I hope you can update soon!

VD
Anon chapter 5 . 8/27/2006
It was annoying me. Dark Spiner does NOT have a CPC. The footlocks are for the EM Spine. If Jack was an semi-decent pilot, those EM waves would have crumpled the Sniper.
Azure Ghidorah chapter 6 . 8/26/2006
DM02: I knew it! Predator is evolving the Gun Sniper! ...But what do the Spawn have planned for him? And is Hammer Kaizer another way of saying Whale King? My friends and I await the next Episode. (Episode Chapter)
VD chapter 5 . 8/23/2006
See told ya I'd review! Anyway UPDATE DAM YOU UDATE!

(I stole that from one of my reviewers, she's kinda violent)

Anyway, I don't think Predator should evolve. Too typical,

I'd probably blow the cocoon open like halfway though the evolution so Gambit get's this half mutated, not fully evolved, Zoid-thingy.

I don't know, I just think it's too predictable if he has a smooth evolution, or and evolution at all.
Azure Ghidorah chapter 5 . 8/5/2006
DM02: Intresting. Very intresting. Let me guess, Gun Sniper died and Predator is trying to revive it by evolving it?

Bersek Fury: That seems to be it but only the author knows.

DM02: Anyway, We wish that you will continue. I hope that the family problems have been solved. As for the chapter itself, it was impressive. I might write a Zoids fan fiction of my own though... and if I do, expect to see a Gun Sniper.
cktedmon chapter 5 . 8/5/2006
Screwin with the powers of old is never a good thing..and now the boy gets a new zoid 3 days later...hope he dont get captured in the meantime
V-D chapter 4 . 8/5/2006
They saved the president! Sweet! Now, to find the Mad Thunder. Hopefully before being killed by Craven...

Anyway. I have to say that I really loved the battle training at the begining with Crow and Gambit.

Gambit still has talent but his rage makes him seem more human, Crow also seems strong while not uber which is always good.

I await the next chapter (Hope your week was better than mine too)

_
Azure Ghidorah chapter 4 . 8/1/2006
DM02: Ok, weird 'rescue' but it worked. I await for more chapters.

Liger Zero: /Ehem, We await for more chapters./

DM02: Sorry! Sometimes I'm forgetful.
Vanya-Deyja chapter 3 . 7/24/2006
Craven is so evily twisted! MWHAHAHHAHAH! (I had too much sugar today)

Good detail. I've heard about the mad thunder but I don't actually know what it looks like so this will be exciting! Not only that but I'm sure charging into the capital to save the Madame President will be no easy task! _

I eagerly await the next chapter
VD chapter 2 . 7/21/2006
Hey! I know took a while, lotsa work (And I can't log in right now so sorry!)

Anyway. So Predator inhances a Zoids potential further than a regular organoid? Very cool.

Crow/Craven is still as brillant as ever and Gambit doesn't seem to uber yet, but if I feel the sudden urge to kick his ass I'll let you know. _

I was reading one of my Magna the other day and I saw the Stealth Dragon and I didn't think- "Cool Zoid" I thought- "Hey! That's Crow's zoid!"

I look forward to the next chapter and I promise a logged in review

Ps- I found some info out on Prozen's code name "Dark Kaiser" in the GF if you're interested.
cktedmon chapter 2 . 7/19/2006
nice job with this
Vanya-Deyja chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Again like "The Boy From Planet Zi" only with a much darker feel which is wondeful.

I like the idea so far and I'm really interested to see what has become of/changed in the lives of Crow, Craven and the Peace paladins.

Predator sounds so awesome I want him and Gambit reminds me of Squall from FF8

I really look forward to the next chapter!