Reviews for Senzafine
Alka chapter 13 . 4/2/2011
Best story EVER! This made my night!
anon azure chapter 13 . 11/16/2010
this was so totally awesome!

Tuli-Susi chapter 13 . 9/12/2008
that...was...AWESOME! (and I very rarely use that word...)

I think those last three chapters were the best. Kinda abrupt that they almost immediately forgot about the whole 'haunted house' ordeal, but considering what emotions do to a person - and the fact that this is a fanfic about manga - it was good htat you linked some words and thoughts back to it.

I really wish CLAMP would actually put those two together in one of their chapters. We know the vase made it's way to Yuuko's shop, but I really want to see those pairs work together. I think that Kazahaya and Watanuki really would hit it off together. Kazahaya can be really calm and understanding, like you shpwed with his insight into Watanuki's thoughts, and Watanuki has proven to be calm around most people - just not DOumeki.

So, I'll say again, L-O-V-E-D it!
dimonyoanghel chapter 13 . 7/8/2008
MUAHHAHA I love it! thanks for the ficcie!
grimm psyke chapter 13 . 4/26/2008
Wow, that was stunning! *_* I can still feel butterflies. I've just finished reading all of your Legal Drug and xHolic stories. On to KKM! whoot~ (and I do believe you've turned me into a fangirl for Doumeki and Watanuki. Terrible, terrible. But oh so wonderful. Gah!)

You deserve a rave. :D
SaintFable chapter 13 . 7/11/2007
Thank you. I loved it! I think this is my favorite fic tha was based on any thing from CLAMP. (Respectively bow) I'm gonna check out your other stuff now. :)
Kaeera chapter 13 . 10/7/2006
Good story you wrote there. I especially liked the dense atmosphere in the beginning, with all of them being worried, Watanuki fainting and slight signs of jealousy. The ending somehow lost its drive, I felt; I'm more of an angst lover and the mushiness waas a bit over the top for my taste, but well, tastes differ, ne?

Anyway, it was a well-written and well-thought-out plot, a nice combination of the Legal Drug and the xHOLIC universe. Thank you for sharing it with us!
Aralaiqualasse chapter 13 . 9/2/2006

I hope u make other xover like legaldrugxholic again? Please? Maybe another work? Or a whole new story like this one?

Ikabi chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
I am very sorry to say that I don't know too much (actually, anything) about Legal Drug, but your story has intruiged me.

*goes to find out more*
Raz chapter 13 . 8/20/2006
Cute! Nicely written, well plotted and with a veyr good sense of pacing. Loved the way you kept everyone in character and the way in which they developed over the course of the story was really nice to see. The relationships developed in a way that was completely believable and made for a satisfying end. In terms of the plot, we had a great mixture of thrills, scares, fluff and comedy. It was like reading CLAMP at their best. Excellent work and I hope you write more in this fandom as you clearly have a talent for it. And you deserve far more reviews for work of this calibre, but don't worry; talent like this gets noticed eventually and soon you'll have no doubt built up quite the fan following. Let's call this the underground cult hit for now until everyone else catches on, eh?
Hobo3 chapter 13 . 7/26/2006
This story is too good to have so few reviews! That's why I'm actually leaving one for a change.

Excellent story. I have never read any of the Lawful Drug manga, yet your story was so well-written that I didn't need to have any previous knowledge of that series. I also appreciated that you posted the entire story at once. Read it in one sitting. Very nice development of Yuuko's character through her past.
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 13 . 7/19/2006
Oh. . . ! That was so sweet! I was cracking up at the end, and my mother was . . . concerned. I think. She did send me some pretty odd looks. Thanks for writing!
Alana-kittychan chapter 13 . 7/17/2006
Alana: aww that's one of th CUTES Story I've ever read!

Evo: it's not bad... it's ok...
Kouzuka Haruomi chapter 13 . 7/17/2006
wa! nagasugi!

but its a good read! love it a lot.. pretty CLAMP-ish huhuhu! the boys seemed pretty well potrayed _ well done!