Reviews for Possession
Ella chapter 25 . 9/1
I don't see the second half
guest chapter 22 . 10/6/2015
hmmm...nargles. delicious.
Ugh chapter 16 . 8/31/2015
Really? I really, really wished he'd killed sakura in the OS/OM, later she was nearly usefull, but damn annoying.
Ewwwww chapter 11 . 8/31/2015
Out! No! Stop that! You don't know where that's been! Bad Kyuubi, bad!
nice twist chapter 10 . 8/31/2015
Sarcasting asshole-whiny kid. Only with changed seats.
LOL again chapter 9 . 8/31/2015
Way to show your "useful"ness Sakura.
LOL me again chapter 8 . 8/31/2015
Not like a mother, more like a married couple... please, don't the Kyuubi that I said that.
LOL chapter 7 . 8/31/2015
Demons make for the best friends, and they are predictable.
They ARE going to decieve you and go traitor of your ass.
But the WHEN and HOW...
Ibskib chapter 20 . 8/21/2015
It's not a badger it's a Tanuki, a raccoon dog.
Naruto's explanation was pretty stupid, most would realise that a person with an eye patch wears it because of an injury, implying that it is possibly part of a one-eyed fighting technique instead, is as I've said stupid.
A better, but related excuse would be for Naruto to say that he's is training with using only one eye to see how Kakashi manages it, it could help if he injures his own eye, or if fighting against someone one-eyed in the future..
Ibskib chapter 3 . 8/21/2015
Feels weird to not have the Kyuubi called Kurama, but I guess that fact might have been unknown when this story was written.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/26/2015
This story is wunderba, magnificent. You have earned my praises
ulquiola chapter 25 . 4/10/2015
hoping for more. i love you. i love you. i love you. reading sequel
ulquiola chapter 24 . 4/10/2015
wait what... umm what.
umm... wiat...

huh? :'(
ulquiola chapter 23 . 4/10/2015
oh fuck whyd you have to kill people i like hahaha. sasuke isnt that bad. i mean you didnt madeh im unlikable or likable.

poor ino. hope theresno romance, it ruins the plot for me.

umm you going to kill inoichi. youre evil! hahaha (its inoichi btw, not inoishi).
ulquiola chapter 20 . 4/10/2015
i guess there is a lack of characterization to hinata meaning she is rather irrelevant to the plot.
accurate prediciton about sakura losing. without naruto's cheering, she was not able to anticipate the shintenshin.