Reviews for Fear Itself
azab chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
good one
LuckyMe1 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
I feel so bad for Sammy, that how they taught me to swim in Kindergarten and I'm still leery of putting my face in the water.

I wish I would of had a brother like Dean to help me.
ShhUrDead678 chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
NICE JOB! Wow, learning to swim can be rough.. Keep up the good work
SupernaturalKris chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
This was really cute! I love that John just threw Sammy in, he would so do that. And Dean saved Sam, despite John's warning. I absolutely loved it!
Arinia chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
I'm a fan of John, but I could so see him doing something as nasty as this. And I could totally see Dean rescuing Sam and offering to teach him. Good job.
sentarla chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
arrg, what a b! #$ I so get upset when I see people do that to children to teach them to swim, it still happens today!

thank you for a great fic!
noname32 chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Good job.
pwrhungryjr chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Cool story- very believable!
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
That was scary, mostly because I could completely believe John would do it. Poor little Sam. Bet he learned fast!
AmesLuvsTheMetallicar chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
wow, that was so great. poor sammy. John was a .

Amy

aw thats so cute!
SuperNCIS05 chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Great little story.
KatieLB chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
you know for as much as I hate to say it... I can totally see daddy dearest doing something like this... *shivers* good job
LoveJeter chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
As much as I like John and don't want to believe he would do this I think he actually would have. I could see him doing the same thing to Dean but Dean would be able to handle himself and learn how to swim but Sammy is different. After Sam was thrown in the pool and his struggles to get to the top I really wanted to dive in after him and I was really glad Dean disobeyed orders and got Sammy out. I loved how Dean said he'd have Sam swimming by the end of the week and Sam believed him. Its great how he trusts his brother wholeheartedly. Great piece.
54 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »