Reviews for Fear Itself
delete-account-please 5424271 chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Awesome story it was cute.
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Fantastic story it was very cute.
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Excellent story it was very cute.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Good story it was very cute.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Great story it was very cute.
FraidyCat chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
This is how my father taught me to swim — except we were in a lake, so there was no relative pool safety. In my father's defense, he spent the entire summer trying to teach me in the "Dean way" before he resorted to throwing me in over my head. Interestingly, this became a lifelong learning pattern for me. To this day, I need to be thrown into something over my head before the survival instinct kicks in and I find myself suddenly learning something. Poor Sam. Poor Fraidy. We should comfort each other.
happybirthday101 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I jumped ina pool when I was a baby right out of my mom's arms I was around 18 months old. I still love water.
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
SHEESE Nice going dad! You don't just toss the poor little thing in like that. He'll be terrified always if he does that. Poor little Sammy. Well written though.
SammysTeam chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Aw poor Sammy! I really hate it when people try to teach their kids how to swim that way. Instinct doesn't always work. I had the fortune to be trained gently, taught how to dog paddle and then slowly being led into the deeper part of the creek, and I can swim great! My brother however got thrown in and is to this day a little scared of deep water. :(
kat3495 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
my mom did that to me when i was five and trying to learn how to swim... i can imagine john doing that, but what a bastard. :( dean will keep sammy safe. :)
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
AW, little Sammy is just too cute! And I love how protective of his little brother Dean is:) Great fic! chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Can kinda imagine John just chucking Sam in the pool in the hope that instinct will make him swim - he really should know that is not the way to treat his youngest by now! And could so imagine Dean disobeying a direct order and grabbing his little brother, knowing that he is too scared and panicked to make himself float. Thank goodness John decides to leave it to Dean to teach Sam to swim in the end!
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
God, I just hate John sometimes...
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Kara Sullivan chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
I liked John very much and still miss him, but I can definitely picture him choosing this way to teach one of his "soldiers" how to swim. And the only thing Dean would ever have fought John on was how to care for Sammy! Very nicely done. I actually first read this story a few years ago at your website, but I never took the time to let you know how much I enjoyed it.

69 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »