Reviews for Lost Between Yesterday and Tomorrow
JeanneZ84 chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Its not surprising at all that Mark gave up his lifes dream to be there for the both have become to mean alot to the other.

They take care of each other.

What a wonderful story of love.

JeanneZ84
L.M.Lewis chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Yay. One for us and one for NCIS. It's only fair, huh?

I like these returns to Mark's glory days, and him showing he still has the right stuff. You put the relationship off-balance, which always makes for an interesting ride.

Then Mark stands around waiting for the judge to just ASK him to stay, which, of course, just ain't gonna happen. And in the end, you have McC being just as delightfully stubborn:

"What are you gonna tell the judge?"

"I don't know. Certainly not the truth."

"He's gonna guess it."

"Yeah, but as long as I don't actually say it, he can't be sure."

Yup. He ought to have that last bit put on a magnet and stuck up on the refrigerator in the main house-'words to live by'.

Thanks for getting this one back into circulation.
solarstar chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
A great story. I always enjoy reading your stories. I wish other author would publish stories they had in zines that you can't get anymore. I enjoy them.
mouse8 chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Lovely story, full of description and beautiful characterisation. Thanks!
CAnn chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
You can always tell a well writen story by the details that the writer chooses to include, such as the removal of the dome light in the truck. This was a story filled with all the great things...wonderful plot, great friendship moments, adventure, laughter. I would like to congratulate you on a truely excellent job. Thank you for sharing!
owlcroft chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
One of the best things about fanfic is sitting down to enjoy a nice, long story by an author you can depend on. This one had not only drama, humor (love the motel clerk!) and good dialog, but also strong side characters and a well-thought out plot. Without giving anything away, I will add that the idea of Melinda as a Track Tart really appeals to me!

Thanks for sharing another wonderful story, Liz (and to S.Z., too)!
DixieDavenport chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Great story though I'd like to have seen McCormick do at least a couple of races to get the attention EJ needed for the track to be a sucess! maybe some time in the future he can maybe drive a race or for an injured driver?