Reviews for Mentally Yours
Hinatauchiha1 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Wow I love
WinterPrayeroftheMoons chapter 8 . 12/31/2013
Pleas update soon. I like it so far...
And no...:_; Gaara and lee are separated...whyyy?!
SpiderRealm chapter 8 . 11/18/2013
Not cool! You can't leave the story like this! Update some more chapters, the story is too good to end right here! I really love how things are going and would love to keep reading this! So please update! :D
cknakzex chapter 8 . 10/6/2013
. . . Does that mean I'll have to wait 2-3 years for the next chapter? XD I hope not. T_T Anyway, I love your Sasuke. He's very unpredictable & the way he keeps escaping from solitary confinement is...I don't know...hilarious. LOL. Strange that he just doesn't escape the institute altogether. I bet he could, huh? XD Anyway, at the beginning I thought Naruto was like a little kid or something & then Iruka mentioned their ages...that was surprising. LOL. Gah, it was just getting to the good part... Well, maybe not so good, but...climatic? I don't know. LOL. Anyway, I hope you do come back to finish this...?
The-Unknown-Being chapter 8 . 8/16/2013
This story is amazing! Please update it!
Kafuka Megumi chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
GaaLee FTW! (Also NejiShika :))
jj chapter 8 . 7/15/2013
WTF!?y didn't you finish it!?
jj chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
AWESOME!
jj chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
THAT WAS AWESOME!
Infernal Rose chapter 8 . 7/6/2013
Please keep writing. That's a terrible place to leave everyone in suspense. I like this story, and I think your Naruto is adorable.
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 8 . 6/20/2013
why leave us on a cliff hanger! update please!
PenanceGirl chapter 8 . 6/14/2013
I find this story only to see it has been two years since the last update. Update now. Please.
Mana-sensei chapter 8 . 5/10/2013
Update soon!
field innocence chapter 8 . 4/22/2013
Awesome! I read it from ch. 1 to 8. -sigh- Finally I made it this far. Anyways as I was reading there were a lot of crazy shit going everywhere. Love here, hate there, some traumatic incident happening somewhere else, and looky here someone has lost a tooth i wonder who this belong too (ew! creepy). Hahaha just kidding!... But serious I love the story I can't think the last time I typed a review for a Sasuke/Naruto pairing (must been forever, three or two years I think)
I believe Gaara/Lee pairing is adorable and sweet. I've read a little of Neji/Gaara before and others with Gaara but I believe Gaara/Lee are just perfect to each other. I honestly fell in love with them in this story, it sounded just so sweet and tempting to read more. But honestly, why do you try so hard to separate them so? Have they suffered enough! Oh poor Lee, it almost broke my heart to read them being torn apart again. Now what's going happen to Lee spirit, oh the thought of him having depression really scares me.
I hope you do continue this story because I don't think i've typed this many words for a review (i think i should stop) maybe because I haven't read a really good story like this before in a while (haha). You really got me hooked. I'm looking forward to your next chapter (even though you haven't updated since 2011) (But I'm still fav-ing it!)
Overall to me: Excellent plot, great writing, nice description(not too much or too little to make it sound too plain), portraying character is well play (I really don't mind the occness, just as long the characters aren't too off that I don't know how they acted from being themselves to being someone else completely)
Great work _
TwistedHeros chapter 8 . 4/9/2013
This story is really good my second time reading this. You should update already plz
598 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »