Reviews for Mentally Yours
jj chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
THAT WAS AWESOME!
Infernal Rose chapter 8 . 7/6/2013
Please keep writing. That's a terrible place to leave everyone in suspense. I like this story, and I think your Naruto is adorable.
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 8 . 6/20/2013
why leave us on a cliff hanger! update please!
PenanceGirl chapter 8 . 6/14/2013
I find this story only to see it has been two years since the last update. Update now. Please.
Mana-sensei chapter 8 . 5/10/2013
Update soon!
field innocence chapter 8 . 4/22/2013
Awesome! I read it from ch. 1 to 8. -sigh- Finally I made it this far. Anyways as I was reading there were a lot of crazy shit going everywhere. Love here, hate there, some traumatic incident happening somewhere else, and looky here someone has lost a tooth i wonder who this belong too (ew! creepy). Hahaha just kidding!... But serious I love the story I can't think the last time I typed a review for a Sasuke/Naruto pairing (must been forever, three or two years I think)
I believe Gaara/Lee pairing is adorable and sweet. I've read a little of Neji/Gaara before and others with Gaara but I believe Gaara/Lee are just perfect to each other. I honestly fell in love with them in this story, it sounded just so sweet and tempting to read more. But honestly, why do you try so hard to separate them so? Have they suffered enough! Oh poor Lee, it almost broke my heart to read them being torn apart again. Now what's going happen to Lee spirit, oh the thought of him having depression really scares me.
I hope you do continue this story because I don't think i've typed this many words for a review (i think i should stop) maybe because I haven't read a really good story like this before in a while (haha). You really got me hooked. I'm looking forward to your next chapter (even though you haven't updated since 2011) (But I'm still fav-ing it!)
Overall to me: Excellent plot, great writing, nice description(not too much or too little to make it sound too plain), portraying character is well play (I really don't mind the occness, just as long the characters aren't too off that I don't know how they acted from being themselves to being someone else completely)
Great work _
TwistedHeros chapter 8 . 4/9/2013
This story is really good my second time reading this. You should update already plz
sasunaru1995 chapter 8 . 4/4/2013
OMGG you have to update. This is an incredible story and should not be stopped over 1 stupid review. Your a fantastic writer and keep up the good work! UPDATE!
SasuNaru Freak chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
Ok plz excuse my language but I CANNOT STAND THAT BITCH SAKURA SHE NEEDS TO SEEK DEATH TALKIN BOUT GAARA AND NARUTO BEING MONSTERS THE ONLY MONSTER I SEE IS YOUR TRIFLING ASS GET YO LOOSE PUSSY ASS OUT MY FACE YOU HATIN ASS BITCH. thank you
Glassstar93 chapter 8 . 2/24/2013
Hope you update soon! :)
Guest chapter 8 . 1/17/2013
Please update XD
enneyeux chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
I'm re-reading this (for memory's sake). I love this story, it's really good! Lol

I LOVE THE STORY and all, but in the early chapters the Sakura-hating is too obvious. You should make her misunderstood, or something. Just being 'randomly mean' is very OOC.
Flourish-Floret chapter 8 . 1/9/2013
I couldn't stop reading this story, I think its a very good plot also. Omigosh, can't believe Gaara and Naruto are getting sent to another ward! I hope you update whenever you can, I really want to read more! XD
Try not to get affected by flamers! I know how it feels as I had got one for one of my fanfics that I wrote, because they didn't like how I made a character act in it at all. It hurt to read it, but do let it get to you! I think the way you make the characters and Naruto act suits this story. I actually love Naruto's whining-ness, haha. I will love him no matter how he acts as I love Sasuke too. :D
Please update when you can! I'll be waiting! ;3
Flourish-Floret chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I just found this story, and I love it! I really do love fanfics with characters in mental wards too, they are just really interesting to read. :) This was great and I loved every word! I thought it was cool how Naruto's second personality is Kyuubi. Cute how Gaara and Lee are very close too. I like the disorders that the characters have in this as well, and I was shocked that Sasuke tackled Naruto in the lunch room! Love this so far and can't wait to read more!
lazyfoxy chapter 8 . 12/17/2012
come on! it's getting good.
590 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »