Reviews for My Brother, My Child
a Mysterious Illusion chapter 3 . 2/21/2014
Not naked. You could've said that in the chapter; I was imagining a big pink censor blotch in front of him the whole time. *-*
imafuckingusername.dealwithit chapter 9 . 9/9/2012
Hey,

I love your writing, and the plots rather original- I think I've only seen one other fic that has Al reverting to infanthood, and the way you've written it captures the characters beautifully.
I found the ending line a tad fluffy for my liking... I've always found tales with open endings that much better, but that's just my opinion, and your still a great writer regardless.
Also: congrats on COMPLETING this fic. All the decent ones I find have this tendency to become mysteriously discontinued, on hiatus, or just left neglected and un-updated for months on end. To start a good fic, have it retain its quality, then FINISH it... well, that's almost unheard of in FFNET. So I applaud you!
*claps*

Thanx for writing,
cryingcarebear chapter 9 . 4/3/2011
I LOVE this fic! :D
GhostMajor chapter 9 . 2/11/2011
This story is...wow. It's absolutely adorable. The characters were all well written, and you added just enough angst to make a great story without overpowering the cuteness of toddler!Alphonse. x3 Great job. Keep up the good work! :D
Areus Bookworm chapter 9 . 2/11/2011
I. LOVED. THIS. STORY.

Those, my dear writer, are the 4 words that can describe my feeling towards your BRILLIANT writing!
AyaAkamatsu chapter 6 . 11/10/2010
First things first, this story is by far my absolute favorite Fullmetal fanfic of all time! It is extremely well written and creative. It's straight to the point which makes your story easy to read yet it also has that emotion to it that makes me want to cry. It feels like I'm sitting beside Ed, watching him as he struggles through this. Plus, 3-year-old!Alphonse sent me onto this crazy, fangirl giggling fit. "Ooh, brother said a bad word!" All fma fanfics should be as good as this one! Job well done!
Cole-Hyuuga chapter 9 . 11/4/2009
about time i found a story that was awesome I loved it~! Great oh jeez everything was great XD

I'm just to tired to write a good review, sorry

Best fulletal alchemist i have ever read tho and thats not a joke

Cole xoxo
betweenlife chapter 9 . 8/9/2009
Aww this was great. :)
Lord Rebecca-sama chapter 9 . 4/10/2009
i rly like this story. it was rly good. _
Kagomekillskikyo chapter 9 . 2/15/2009
omg that was so cute! i even loved the ending:)

can you please write a sequel!update soon!
FaithStarLight chapter 9 . 5/8/2008
I loved this story! It was really touching and sad, but very powerful and heart warming :) The whole idea was brilliant, and I loved the ending :D

Some quotes I liked too :

“Winry . . . where’s Al? Where’s my Alphonse?”

“I don’t know what’s worse . . . Al being taken right out from under everyone’s noses . . . or Al being taken directly out of my arms.”

Maybe now we can finally live a normal life, just like Al wanted. Alphonse, my brother, my child, I love you, always.

I'll be sure to read your one shots :D You've made a great story here!
Amayada chapter 8 . 12/21/2007
according to the restrictions...I can only review once per chapter...that would be the reason for reviewing in this chapter...this story is so touching...I think I have read it for like a couple of times now...it's so emotional...it almost made me cry...I hope I could write as good as you in the future...you are my inspirator...thanx
Bar-Ohki chapter 9 . 12/1/2007
Aww! So cool! And cute...
Iron-Maiden Alchemist chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
No! T-T

i had an idea like this but you beat me to it, i tip my hat to you XD

great start

-peace out-
Rinbins chapter 9 . 9/15/2007
Aan, this was an interesting idea! I liked it, and I thought it was pretty original, for the most part. Havoc calling Alphonse Little Chief was absolutely adorable. 3

This story really reminded me of the relationship my three-year-old brother and I have with each other (sans alchemy and stuff, of course), so it was cool to be able to relate like that.

So yeah, good story. Sure, there were a few things that could've been worked on, but hey- I think you did pretty well. D