Reviews for Windows and Opportunities
Brian1972 chapter 22 . 3/5
That was a fun read! I would have loved the sequel.
Sonic Serendipity chapter 22 . 1/29/2013
yooouu arrre so mee...

Definitely gonna check for a sequel now! I would read the heck outta that, but even if there isn't one I love this story a lot.
Tony WildRiver chapter 15 . 1/5/2012
Ok, reviewing before the end. This chapter was intensely amusing. I have giggled out loud at various lines of the fic but this chapter was one long grin. Excellent writing _
irezel chapter 22 . 6/12/2011
oh. my. god. this was so brilliant. considering that was one of my favorite episodes, you made a delightful spin off. :)
sniperbob chapter 22 . 4/3/2011
Please write the sequel! I just found this story now and i am hooked. Thank you for writing this
Toraus chapter 22 . 10/11/2010
Awesome story! -
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
This is a really good story, I hope you start the sequel soon
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 15 . 8/27/2010
Can Jack Really speak would make sense I suppose if he was stationed there but i dont remeber if it actually is true or if you made it up for this story.
onepiecefreec chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
I love this fic, I've probably read it like ten times! It's awesome!

Dude! You should totally write a sequel to this, cause it always felt just a little unfinished with them not haveing their bodies in the end. And also I thought it would be funny to see how everyone on the base would react to the three of them being younger, especially Janet and the nursing staff reacting to Danny, I think they would totally go all mother hen on him.

So yes, you should definately write a sequel.

(P.S. Shouldn't Hammond remember when he met and helped them in the past, though it could just be that it's been a long time and the memory's fuzzy.)
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 22 . 3/6/2010
GraspingBlu chapter 22 . 1/29/2010
i love it! great idea for them to begin to revert to children's minds and loose their knowledge!
onepiecefreec chapter 22 . 10/31/2009
Yay, that was awesome! I know it's been a few years, but yo should write a sequel to this, so that you can how the reactions of everyone seeing them as kids and how they are able to get their bodies back.
Dream's Abyss chapter 22 . 10/26/2009
I liked this. Why doesn't General Hammond remember what happened? He did the last time they time traveled.
ClaMiAl chapter 22 . 9/21/2009
This was a great story! Even though it's not labeled as a humour fic I spent most of the time laughing my ass off. And the characterizations of young Jack, Sam, and Daniel were very well done, too!
Whirlwind421 chapter 22 . 8/21/2009