Reviews for High Altitude
MattKennedy chapter 8 . 11/17/2014
Love this story so much! Partial resolution, but also a bit of a cliffhanger! Hope you decide to continue it at some point! :)
Saroyamal chapter 8 . 8/10/2013
Do you know that I REALLY desperately wish you to CONTINUE the WONDERFUL story?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Can you make Jason white/superman fanfic with them mating
Mus4u chapter 8 . 12/22/2009
It's sad see that there was never another chapter to this. It is such a fantastic story.
Sati James chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
I love this story. Please continue it
Tiugainn chapter 8 . 1/7/2009
Love how Richard and Clark are dancing around each other, neither one quite sure just exactly what's going on between them. And Clark's lucky that Richard's emotions were high, or Superman might have gotten busted for knowing Marina's name.
LifeAnomaly chapter 8 . 11/25/2008
I think this is a very good plot. Please continue.
Fhulhi the Crazy chapter 8 . 6/18/2008
Well, this is a very lovely fic. I know it's not finished (or perhaps that should be 'I think'?), but whether it is or not I love it, and this chapter is a good stopping point anyway. Still, I hope that your muse will strike you sometime and this gets updated!
DuplicateMe chapter 8 . 5/4/2008
Oh man I do hope you continue this.

It's a great story and I think that you got all the characters down.

You bring to light all the unsaid things and even put them in positions that are believable.

Update soon!
sabellestarte chapter 8 . 2/29/2008
This is wonderfully put together. I hope you write more.
Mus4u chapter 7 . 3/28/2007
oh please dont wait forever to update!
Shannz chapter 7 . 1/26/2007
You're in luck. I have no idea what you're talking about. I guess it has been awhile since chapter 2 :D

Wonderful interaction between Richard and Lois and Richard and Clark. He's such a stand up guy - genuinely nice. I can't help but think of the old saying...nice guys finish last. I don't think that will be the case here though. Regardless of how the poor man feels now.

I was so glad to see an update for this. Sorry it took me so long to get to it. Hope to see more soon!

-shan
Alianna15 chapter 7 . 1/14/2007
that was pretty cool!
Rocco13 chapter 7 . 1/13/2007
What is this? Are you making Superman a freakin homo or somethin?
xenokattz chapter 7 . 1/13/2007
The interaction between Richard and Clark here are fantastic; I'd hate to use the "c" word but "cute" really is the only word to describe it. Lois is also great, emotive without being over-emotional and very kickass.

Can't wait for the next chapter!