Reviews for Courtyard Pirates
Algrene chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Aww :( Poor Norrington.

I like the bit with Elizabeth... It's interesting that Norrington should see so much of himself in her.
lightsabermaster chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Wow, I'm impressed. I never thought I would read a Norrington story, but you write so well and by the summary I just knew I had to read. Well done! :)
Wandering Child chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
absolutely beautiful...
silverstep chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Excellent descriptions. I loved your portrayal of Norrington.
Concerto101 chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
The best Norrington backstory that I've read so far... Actually very engrossing. I like how you have made Norrington seem to be inextricably bound to piracy, in one form or another. I sincerely hope that they don't make him some cartoonish villain with no hope of redemption in the 3rd film. Wonderful story!
Sarah Kathleen chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Tragic! I love how you've established James' reasons for hating pirates, as well as given the ironic twist of him wishing to be one as a child. Your interpretation of Norrington is great; you really see his pain as a reader.

Good job!

-Sarah
Naruke chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Ooh, very nice. I'm a big fan of description, and your style is perfect for that craving. You did a very good job of description and didn't ride the line of good taste very often. I appreciate this even more, because in first person, it's hard not to describe things too much, or rather, like you would in third person. It was very tastefully done.

Since this is my first voyage into the Pirates section of fanfiction, I believe this is a better taste of fic than I've had in a new section in quite a while. I hope to hear more from you, as I'm sure you've got it in you! _
JadeSparrow33 chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Delving into Norrington's psyche is always tricky because it's so complicated. This story really did it justice. Thank you.
Serenity Blossom chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Very good. Well written too. Keep up the good work.