Reviews for The Pink Necklace
GollaG chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Hi Colourmexgab,
I’m putting together a DP Phandom wide thank you for Butch Hartman for the 10th Dannyversary. Along with as many names I can collect from the Phandom, I am collecting what the phans think are the best artworks, stories, and videos. This story has been submitted and I would like to get your permission to put it in the Thank You. I understand if you would not like your work included, and will not include it in the Thank you without your permission. Thanks for your time and great work!

Here is a link to the page if you'd like to check it:
Looka'sMagicHell chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Aww! So cute! Poor Tucker! LOL XD
SMOKe13 chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
adorable! i wish stuff like that would happen in really life!
Caramel Crazy chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Hehe. I found it quite good, although it seems like something from an episode that got cut off at the ending. Quite good, though.
omgmyyouth chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
He he... hard to imagine Sam with anything pink on...

but anyways, awesome story!
Fairly Odd Phantom Fan chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Aw! That was so cute! Danny is probably one of the only people Sam would willingly wear pink for.
We Will Become Silhouettes chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
AW lol that was so cute
GoddesoftheMoon chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
lol i justt read this story..it was so CUTE. and i love the part with thucker at the end, "why do you guys always forget i'm here?" lol rofl. anyways, sorry, i lovedd it though. thanks for the dedication!
Writer's-BlockDP chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
hehehe... *giggles uncontrolably* ...everyone is making me laugh today! my stomach muscles hurt!
animaluver chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Very enjoyable!
sam chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
aw, that was cute -
KittyKiChi chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Aww! It's so cute how Danny thought that was the necklace Sam wanted! Good thing Sam didn't say anything or that would have been amazingly embarrasing. But who can deny the generosity? Peace.
bandgeekandproud chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Something [i]pink[/i] in Samantha Manson's room? S-o not right... but Danny [i]has[/i] kissed Sam, once, in First grade in the story...

*Lisa*