Reviews for Fall of a Phoenix
naniwoiutennen chapter 2 . 3/28
Lol lovely choice. I immediately began reading backwards when I saw "Sracsg nileudy awaekat, sdnuowelt tabeht laeh"

Heal the battle wounds, take away dueling scars.

Clever.
I greatly appreciate the time you took to write this story. It was very well done, and I enjoyed it immensely.
shadowfurie chapter 15 . 2/27
Loved the story, you did not need the last paragrafh though. The story would have been complete without it.
Geistervogel chapter 15 . 1/9
nice story :)
luramos chapter 15 . 10/9/2014
Muito original e bem escrita,adorei.
mariita1mari chapter 15 . 7/30/2014
I love the story specially the small touch at the end of how both couples passed away in each others arms. The story was beautifully written and you should be very proud.
notsofrilly chapter 11 . 4/25/2014
So you wrote "diseased mothers". I laughed so hard. I think you meant "deceased mother"
notsofrilly chapter 15 . 4/25/2014
This was a nice story. I'm surprised that I missed it.
Rose Hathaway Potter chapter 15 . 4/22/2014
very good!
Beijos
I'm a rude idiot chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Why would Vernon have Harry open the door looking like that when he and his family value prestige and their outward appearance so much? Would they not have had Harry holed away in his room, not seen nor heard? What if instead of Draco and Severus and Lucius at the door it had been a neighbor? What would the neighbors have thought?
nox umbra0 chapter 9 . 3/29/2014
Love the author's name: "A. Phrodite"

Absolutely brilliant.

Sincerely, nox.
LOKILUVER2014 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
snarry
daithi4377 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
It's amazing how clear things become when blinders are removed. I can never figure out when I read stories like these why after years of manipulations, abuse, lies and so on that Dumblenuts. Tells enough truth that Harry finally sees the full truth. Dumbledork is supposed to be intelligent he binds harrys magic, manipulates his friendships and his life to keep him unaware of what his life has become, yet will just a few sentences he wipes it all away . And yet when Harry jumps ship dumbledick can't understand what the light has done that has been so bad that Harry want to abandon time I truly hope dumbells gets what he deserves.
daithi4377 chapter 15 . 2/4/2014
I really liked this story it was different enough to catch attention but had names and enough details to make it believable. Only thing is you never said how old Tom was when he died.
daithi4377 chapter 7 . 2/4/2014
I notice the hat never mentioned his name...also wondered if it mentioned his true name at eleven or the made up name of Harry Potter. Also why was their no outcry of the death of Harry Potter. And will that cause a hassle at gringotts.