Reviews for Take care of my cat
UR-EXECUTIONER chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
REPORTED FAGGOT
ShadesofEverything chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Aw this story made me FREAK I hope someone wil take care of his cats .This is really good.
Ludifer chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
I like it. Good oneshot. And thanks for using Seras and not Alucard, it fits better.
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
You have a good, fresh voice and I encourage you to write more, but you need to go back over your work and fix a few things. Spelling? Yep, but in addition:

Okay. Your first line tantalizes us about seeing a "true form of her personality." We read on to discover who you mean and we recognize Seras... but where's the revelation about her? If you clarify that she's willing to take care of the cat (if I read this correctly) then you could tie that back into the first line, bringing us back to the beginning. Otherwise I don't see that the Freak saw anything other than the barrel of a gun.
internalchaos chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Ah! I know you! You wrote a similar story on FictionPress, didn't you? I must say, this one makes more sense. However, both are good. -
GryphonWonder14 chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Wow, great prespective! I never would have thought of that. The poor freak. I kind of feel sorry fo him. Very well written, great grammer, good job!
amber16 chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
congratulations! you have done an amazing job here.. i have newer read ANYTHING like your story. i hope you will write somthing like this again soon!
meg-chan chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
These are great ideas, and an even better story! Please write more, and soon.
Nythology chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Pretty good.
Arnith87 chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
There are some spelling errors that should be fixed, but this is a very interesting idea. I've never seen anything Hellsing related from the point of view of the hunted. I congratulate you on the originality and the compassion you've shown in writing this.