Reviews for Changes
marwamarwa chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I'm not quite sure how to respond to this story; it was... very different.
I enjoyed the repetition, and the different points of view. Haruhi does really know everyone very well. It all seemed very analytical and though I did hope something would happen, something would change, I liked how everything was left up to time. The way everyone was so interdependent made perfect sense.
Wonderful story :)
mingling moogle chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
My words are already layed/laid (I never know how to spell that word)out in other reviews but I felt obliged to write my own anyway because this is just so good! It ended perfectly and was really clever! Being welcomed into my favorites straight away!
Avalon's Moon chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I loved this story, as I have loved everything by you that I have read. You captured this idea of a painstakingly balanced and perfected host club beautifully. I love your incites into characters and situations, and how they give extraordinary depth to this series which can easily seem very superficial. This story gives me chills every time I read it. Excellent work!
Rotomy chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
I just love fics that emphasize the co/interdependence of the host club members. They're all so close and so necessary to the whole-if you take out one member, the balance shifts and threatens to tip too far in one direction. This was really well written, the parallel structures were cool and added to the sweet, sad tone of the whole fic.
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
This was so wonderfully written! I especially liked the three different POVs you had going-and Haruhi's observation of "us, us, only us" is so perceptive. You see the machanics of the Host Club at the end there, with everyone covering for each other with almost disconcering perfection. Brilliantly done! I love it. -
blackstray chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
wOw, it sounds awesome, it was a VERY differnt p.o.v of how everything works at Oran High School and how things were balenced in the school.

i liked it,and enjoyed reading it.
tatsumaki chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
One of the things I admire most in fanfiction is a sense of balance and a fragile equilibrium which exists despite not being the most convenient arrangement. This fic has managed to nail that perfectly, and maintain a certain elegance at the same time. I had to pause to catch my breath.

This is definitely going on my favourites list.
Catrina chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Wow, that was really well written. I liked how you wrote from all three points of view and how they know but don't really understand. It would be interesting to know what will trigger the eventual change in Tamaki and Kyouy's relationship. Great writing :)
Black Magician Girl3 chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Update soon.
Plushie Heartless chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
You've got the best grasp on the roles in the Host Club that I've seen! You're definitely spot-on when you say that quite a few of Tamaki's clients 'want him to themselves'. Brilliant fic!
Avacados are evil chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
It's alright to be selfish if it means the bishies are happy.
chakura chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
cutes i luve tama and kyo and this is such a uber rare pairing. Write a sequel onegaishimasu _
Shattered Midnight Dreams chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Ow ow ow. This was beautiful, it caught me right in my chest. What a refreshing take on Tamaki, I found it very believable that he would be so starved for love and accidentally selfish. He was tragic in this, and it worked so well. And Kyouya, oh, Kyouya - "he needs this much more than she does" and it's true, it's so true.

I loved the seamless dancing around the host club does, how they pick up after one another and protect each other - I loved the twins at each of the girl's elbows, how Hunny eats cake he hadn't planned on. This was fascinating and compelling and beautifully written. (With all the talk of stealing hearts and hearts in hands, Tamaki reminded me of Howl, of Howl's Moving Castle :)) Wonderful.
Camok Lavigne chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
though i gotta say Tamaki isnt selfish...i still luv it!
Animegoil chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
I really really liked the format of this, and how things just seemed like a puzzle that fit perfectly into itself. However... I was confused at the last part... why Kyouya excused himself, and why he sat with Tamaki for a moment- I mean, for emotional reasons, or just because? . I dunno, it just kinda confused me at the end cause I couldn't understand the exact reasons for the current actions... but I liked it... actually, I think this is the first Mom/Dad I've read, lol, but i like the pairing.