Reviews for Fallen Star
librastar chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Such a beautiful ending - great job on including small things like Byakuya including Renji in the family procession and Rukia sacrificing herself for the two street kids; these actions speak volumes for the characters more than any words can. Spot on characterisation for both Ichigo and Renji, well done!
SilverSwallow chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
So,so sad :(...I'm glad Rukia and Renji found each other after all
chichi511 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
I love this fic so much. made me cry and it always does when I reread it ~~
Anaria.the.Randomer chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
oh my gosh! that was SO good :'D you included so much emotion in one fic! Love love love! The ending was amazing :')
rukiacandy4311 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
wow... first to say, good job

it ws really sad in the middle, and i was so glad that there was a happy ending. love your story.
TXJ chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
This is a wonderful story!
StrayDogAndTheMoon chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
I can't even bear to read stories with character deaths especially with my fave characters even if they end happily but I read this one. I like it even though sad and a sorta happy ending.
KiyaMadarame chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
You made me cry with your fic! No, correction: You make me cry.

T_T But I'm not sad Sniff

That was very tragically beautiful. Very much so.

Sniff.

Definitely in my favorites~

Sniff

Sniff.
Melitza chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
I must have read this on LJ too.

I cried when I first read it. Ye gods, my heart twisted and writhed so painfully. The love was palpable between Renji and Rukia, and you crafted all the details so well. Byakuya including him in the funeral party, and Ichigo's POV of it all... just very, very well done.

Then I admittedly cried again when I got to the ending. Absolutely freakin' amazing. Pure love.
NotebookPaper chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Would you be terribly petrified if I told you that I loved you? xD

I know it's been a long time since you wrote this, but I've gone through all of your RenRuki fan fics and I have to say that this was a good one to end on. Your angst isn't bad in the least considering the other fics I've read by you. You have quite a helping of talent. Keep it up!
AudioSafari chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Damn, this was so beautiful. I'm havin' a hard time typing 'cause I'm still crying. I'm so happy Rukia and Renji were able to live happily ever after. This story will always have a special place in my heart. Great job!

-Sabaku No Izumi
Kenta Divina chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
I think I want to cry...

It's been a while since a fanfic has made me want to do that, but this was wonderful. Can't say I agree with Renji's suicide, but okay.
Kaidou chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
That was heart touching. *Cries* I loved the ending, I'm just glad it was a happy one. *Sniffle* So kawaii..

-Kaidou
SeleneHarker chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
That? Was beautiful, oh man! and now I feel like crying.
amwong88 chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
this was really beautiful...am reading this at 4:39am but still couldn't resist leaving you a review. It's so realistic, so simple and yet so moving. Great job!