Reviews for Plundering of the Heart
hippiechick7897 chapter 1 . 7/13
Thank you very much anonymous person for the tip! Misaki-Hime20 most certainly does not have my permission for this blatant plagiarism.
U should know chapter 1 . 7/13
I don't know if you will read this and if you were asked for permission but I'd like to inform you that your story has been copied word by word. It is "Spectrum of passion" by misaki-hime20.
What an excellent, lovely and wonderful story! I like the way you portrayed Elise and James. Their romance was so nice. The plot was very good and thrilling especially with the scheme of Andrew etc. thank you for writing such an amazing story!
littlemonalisaliar chapter 21 . 8/14/2013
Oh that story was amazing! Bravo! Bravo! Keep writing!
LovedIt chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
This is the first fanfic I've read in a long in a time. (got turned off by fanfics due to reading too many bad fics) and I'm glad this was the one I read. I usually don't write reviews but I had to write one for this, good work deserves praise. It was excellet! I literally didn't want to stop reading it. You expanded on Norrington's personality very well, I love how you didn't stray far from how he was portrayed in the movies and also exposed a part of him that was not really touched on. The sex scenes were really tastefully written. You also wrote Sparrow very well dispite him not being your fav character. Once again, excellet fic. Will definitely be checking out your other work. :)
Agent007Tomato chapter 21 . 1/1/2012
bravo. entertaining and sexy. a few mary-sue moments, slight elise annoyances on occasion, but james' charm and valor completely makes up for it!
onecelestialbeing chapter 8 . 12/6/2011
Good heavens this was awesome. There's a special place for James Norrington in my heart! This chapter did not disappoint :)
Lk chapter 21 . 5/23/2011
Great story!:))
Cleo chapter 21 . 4/28/2010
I love your story. Please more!
Jay chapter 21 . 10/9/2009
Well. I must say, I never really gave Norrington a second thought. Now I'm giving him ALL my thought. How could I have missed his complete awesomeness? Your story made me look at him in a whole new light. As others said, it does move a bit fast, but I like it like that. Sometimes we just want a romance, dammit! )

I think your writing flows excellently, and the dialogue is just fantastic. You convey thought processes very well, and have a good amount of characterization and details without bogging the story down with it. The love scenes were very steamy and sexy, but also tastefully done (as far as those types of scenes go, anyway!). The whole 'control' thing with Norrington was great, and it was so satisfying to see him 'lose' it. I gotta say, I live for the romance! The subtle humor was entertaining, too!

All in all, a well written, entertaining piece of work that I would definitely read again. Now I must find other Norringotn fics, because he is my new obsession!
Ladon's Breath chapter 21 . 2/24/2008
Great story. It was greatly enjoyable and it wasn't the same old same old. I'd suggest that you try writing longer chapters or adding more description since the story moves a little fast. But that does mean that your story doesn't get boring. Thanks for all your hard work.

-Ladon
Random Moose on the Loose chapter 21 . 2/13/2008
What a wonderful story! I really enjoyed reading it.

Moony chapter 2 . 1/13/2008
Good fic, very well written, but their relationship develops too fast. Norrington is pretty cold and calm and keeps his emotions in check. He doesn't seem like a person who would immediately get enthralled by some random girl he doesn't even know. Even his job and position wouldn't allow it. Now he just acts strange. Immediately drooling after her like that.
anonymous chapter 20 . 11/11/2007
thats going to be extremely hard to explain to lord gold. somewhere between the banging and the screaming, i think everyone on the ship could figure out what was going on in elise's cabin.
Elsie girl chapter 4 . 6/26/2007
I've just found this story searching. I was in love with your descriptive writing with the first few paragraphs and the beginning was very believable. I quite like your original character and love the mystery of it all. I think it's moving abit fast, but things may change. One little thing: did the diagnose amnesia back then? I wonder. Well, I love this story. well done! added it to my favorites.