Reviews for But Why a Labyrinth?
firerock876 chapter 13 . 7/1/2012
i hate you i hate you I HATE YOU! (yes i hav a temper but thats beside the point) you will not give up you hear me cuz IM DYING INSIDE!
firerock876 chapter 8 . 7/1/2012
well ur AN hav more mood swings than jareth himself... hahahaha cant say much though cuz i do the same thing!
Katherine chapter 13 . 4/7/2012
Oh please, do continue this story! It's so interesting, you have me totally hooked!
sarah wilder chapter 13 . 7/14/2009
Why didn't u finish the story?
artseblis chapter 13 . 6/17/2009
what a cliffhanger. i hope this gets continued.
rocklvr chapter 13 . 2/7/2009
this is soo good! Im so corious about whats next! please try update! its been so long since your last update, well thanks anyways for the fun time I spend reading it!
Lady Saffron of the Daggers chapter 13 . 8/20/2008
I hope you haven't forgotten about this fic. It's so good. I'm really curious about what will happen to Sarah now that Jareth knows Maxim is back in the Labyrinth and she was helping him. Hope you can update again soon. It's been so long since your last one.
Princess of the Fae chapter 13 . 10/11/2007
What happens next? Jareth not the evil one is he?
Miharu Kawashi chapter 13 . 11/5/2006
Poor Jareth! What a betrayal on Sarah's part. I can't wait to read the scene between Jareth and Sarah. Confrontations are always a joy to read. Ja ne!
jaded0622 chapter 13 . 11/4/2006
I like it. Interesting without being over the top. :)
Tanydwr chapter 13 . 10/27/2006
Interesting story.

Look forward to the rest.
Ukchana chapter 13 . 10/25/2006
another wonderful chapter!

I really liked how Jareth saved her and was unaware of Maxim. Seems he's not all-knowing afterall. Maxim was mean to speak for Sarah, though, IMO. He should have let her tell Jareth herself how she felt. _

I am glad it is Jareth who feels betrayed, most fanfics have it be Sarah who is hurt and angry at Jareth, not the other way around. It's going to be an interesting tale. Sad that there are only three more chapters to go!

love,

Ukky
Miharu Kawashi chapter 6 . 9/18/2006
I am enjoying the story but sadly I must go to class. I'll continue at a later date. Ja ne!
P'tfami chapter 12 . 9/16/2006
I'm intrigued by this story which as you pointed out is not an OC/S nor is it a J/S pairing fic.

I can feel a good twist coming up and I hope it will be satisfying.

Until next update.
Ukchana chapter 12 . 9/12/2006
Neat! I say that Jareth saves Sarah, but I have no idea as to what might happen. I'd rather wait and see. _

cheers,