Reviews for 5 Secret's Ron Stoppable keeps
SilverSummers chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I think this is great i love it :)
Purple Cyphers chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
the one that really gets to me is the second Secret. of all the males that Ron could be paired with, Drew has always been the one i preferred because of their similarities. some of the things in this, like the shagging with Felix and Josh, i can only see as being experimental kisses and groping that doesn't go very far. Wade, on the other hand, other than the crush, i can see happening because its Wade we're talking about, a kid who hasn't experiences the world the same as others, who has kept himself inside so much, and would obviously look and admire Ron because he's both older and more comfortable in the world. otherwise, i loved this. it was well written and very cute, for short little bursts.
TheMischiefMonster chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
teehee ;) i like Go ron ! go get em babe! Write more like this :D XP
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Aaaahh...I love Ron. You kept true to his character and made him an adorably awkward, geek, but at the same time, alluring to the extent to somehow seduce five different hotties. haha Your drabbles were great!
LifeMattersDoesntIt chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
LoL Ron is a man wh*re! XD thnx for the fun read. )
Roby Carr chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
So, get this...

I was just reading through my old reviews when I came upon one from you that asked if we could write a story together. I recognized the name, but I couldn't figure out why until I checked your stories.

I have probably read this story like five times and I never bothered to review. I'm not sure why because it's so intensely awesome and there just isn't enough KP slash out there, in my opinion.

I also read "5 Moments Jack Spicer was Himself" and it made my eyes tear up. I was always a little Jack fan. Mostly a fan of his inner child. Poor little Jacky.

Anyway, usually I don't do this, but I feel like it's my turn now.

Will you write a fic with me?

- Cherry
Shadow Padawan chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Very well writen :)
Jaydn Rein chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Wonderful, especially that last bit!
Demyxslight chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Who! Ron is a man whore! That's hot right there!
Happy chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Absolutely wonderful! All of the parts need sequels, or full-length fics:)
Topknot chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Nice.
S-Chrome chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Very nice... But...

Ron is totally a man-whore in this fic. Whazzupwitdat?
JJ chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
sick and wrong, SICK AND WRONG!
yukaishepards chapter 1 . 7/18/2006