Reviews for Expecting the Unexpected
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
...given his history with women, this is very possible. loved it.
Arisluv chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Oh that is so not a story I expected, but one I truly enjoyed! How funny. I wouldn't want to go up against hormonal Illyria either.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
nice
araym chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Very good. Illyria definitely is womman in Xander type ;-) Maybe you could add a chapter or few.
The Sithspawn chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Holy crap man! As if things weren't confused enough for Illyria...never mind that Xander is going to be the father of something half-human, half-Old one! Boy that would definetely be something to see:):):)

Please, please tell me you have plans to continue this!
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
LOL!
Dr Gero chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
LOL. That was fun. _

I've wondered about a Xander/Illyria pairing before; I'm glad to see one, even if it's not from their perspectives.

Looking forward to more of your work!
rankokun alpha chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
please please say you are going to write the meeting's between the 4 and then the one at the cantina! i will howl in laughter to read them! i can see faith telling xander no he cant pull the hole in after him like the warners! keep up the awesome writing!
warren chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
interesting story with scary visuals.
Maximus Prime chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Xander and Illyria huh? Are you going to make another part to it. That would be awesome.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Ya know...this fic raises a bevy of interesting (and hilarious) questions?

One would be "Can Illyria get knocked up, since she's inhabiting Fred's body?" and I would probably say "Guess this fic proves it so;)"

Another hiliarious question probably would be "Is there something in Xander's childhood that has made him fall for/been a magnet for female supernatural beings and warriors? Cuz the list is rather long...:P

Still...I really wanna see this stretched out a lot more! Wanna see the first meeting and the hookup and realization and all the fun stuff of Illyria going through childbirth:D

BEB
Metropolis-Rising chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Ha! YOu say plot bunny I say I want to see more of this 'ship. Course you are very busy with other fic but I'd like to see how Xander and Illyria interact...does she go Fred? Does she stay blue? Can you get the God-King out of her armor skin and into a sundress? Oh the wonderful possibilities. Thanks for this!
Davros chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
I like it. Tickled my funny-bone with this one, you did.