Reviews for Loveless
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 4/10/2017
Nicely written and captures the duty expected within the Clan over and how that duty affects the young they lay their claim on. Thanks for sharing!
Fumis chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Imaging Itachi being in love makes my heart hurt XD because originally he did liked someone and if I'm right, he had to kill her :'D but ItaHina's my forever OTP and ugh, babies.

Thanks for this qvq
SaigeDarklyn chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Cute _
Venus914 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
sad...
nipnag chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
oh no! one sided ita/hina ;_;
yasumikerzhen chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
you rock as always...
Sepsis chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
sad that you didnt go on..

and shes marrying with 12? omg.
Dark Blood Empress chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
wow, thats so sweet yet so sad. poor Itachi couldn't neji get lost or something LET ITACHI AND HINATA BE TOGETHER :( but all well just one question though get marriad at 12 thats insane, but its your story so yeah. I think 382 is funny C'ya 'round maybe, Bye Bye
Ophelia Hall chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
O_O is it every story with -Owari- at the bottom is either short or both?no complaints here these writing!
indelible chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
I really like how you wrote this. The transition is smooth, and everything is beautiful in a simple way.
woahhhnelly chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Aw. Remember me Joox? Of course you do. I like this story too. It's just...the kind of story I like. I mean, you can't always have happy endings! It gets cheesy and "Happily Ever After" needs to go to hell.
flooding-rivers chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
god this is so cute and sad at the same time
firewindgurl chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
aw. how sad. and cute. haha. in a way it is. i think its awesome. awesome job. ]
Tsuki of the Roselight chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
this is actually my fav. naruto pairing...so...I LOVE IT! very sad for itachi
TakeHeart chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
This was simple and sweet, and I liked it. However, I noticed a few errors. You might want to edit them. :3