Reviews for Loveless
Meibou chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
it's very nice, short and sweet, and well-written. good job!

~Meibou
rcr chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Really like it. I like the last lines: He is not a murderer, nor is he a pedophile. Today, Uchiha Itachi is simply seventeen and madly in love with twelve year old Hyuuga Hinata. -That was really nice. So, Itachi has to watch as Hinata gets married to Neji...how sad...although, I am glad she is marrying Neji (although...was it after the chuunin exam? after he knew the truth or before?). Age 12...I think that would be a normal marriage age for...you know, Ninjas and bla bla bla (you know, they have a high percentage to die at a young age, so hey, get your life started as fast as possible.). I mean, mostly everywhere in the world exept the U.S. (and the places it owns) is 12 an age of maturity. Hey, I had an aunt that got married at age 13, another at age 15 and with older men (not that old, one of them was 19 and the other was...I think 22, I can't remember. But hey, just imagine being poor...12 kids plus the parents living in the house...the girls wanted to leave fast, so they found a 'dependable' but drinking husbands. They helped the family by leaving the house.) Heh, people don't understand. But I do. -P.S. Is this going to be a oneshot only? I really would like to see more chpts added since the oneshot seemed open for a sequel...hehe. Thanks.
Angel Devastation chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
i like this story. i think that itachi and hinata make a cute couple in a weird sorta way
SummerPeach chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
you know, chibi? I don't think I should look at your fics, or give you challenges anymore. You write perfectly well - better, even - without my pushing you. This was adorable, and made my little heart ache. :) (although the fact that Hinata was 12 in the end was kinda squick. haha)
Irsool chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
that is a weird pairing, not as weird as gaiXgaara tho xD

if you want, i think i can be your beta.

/Irsy~