Reviews for Squinting at Summer Camp
Puppy64 chapter 12 . 6/12/2014
That was a awesome fanfiction :)
swimmchick chapter 11 . 8/16/2011
Oh. My. God. I freaking know that quote, this will bother me for forever. URGG but great story, and excellent ending (: B&B forver!
swimmchick chapter 7 . 8/16/2011
Love it! And I'm glad you put Zack in there, if just for a sentence or two. Unfortunatly, anthropologist doesn't mean someone who works with bones. Its someone who studies other cultures... or something like that. I'm a bit hazy on that part too. But, for not, because the almost B&B kiss made me smile so hard(: 3
swimmchick chapter 4 . 8/16/2011
Haha I really love this FF! I kept seeing when in the pilot episode Booth was leaning into Bones at the shooting range and she was almost spitting in his face... ahh, good times. But I really like how your characters speak like they do in the show, and act just like I'd imagine a 15 year-old them would. I'm trying to write a story on 15 year old thems... and I really wish I had your talent! Great work!
Greytune chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
I wanted Zack :(
csimesser1 chapter 12 . 6/20/2009
that was great loved it
kirego chapter 11 . 3/14/2009
oops i ment i million not ten lol
kirego chapter 12 . 3/14/2009
this is my favorite story every which is unusual since i have read about 10
BetweenTwoWorlds chapter 12 . 7/31/2008
Oh, that was just too cute! I loved it!
FF.netfanHANNAH chapter 12 . 2/20/2008
Excellent story, bit cheesy but thats what made it so great.

keep on typing

* hannah *
BBLove chapter 12 . 1/21/2008
This was so cute! I'd never read an AU fic before, cause it sounded a little weird to me, but I'm so glad I gave this one a shot.
xbones4lyfx chapter 12 . 1/19/2008
I loved that i thought it was great! i always like the stories where they meet when there all younger and then agen when there older, i also like it when they all finally realise who the other is coz a lot of stories dont show that bit they jus end it, so anyways well done
happyalien chapter 12 . 9/8/2007
Oh Sequal ,Sequal, Sequal Please! I'll be your devoted fan forever...honest! As i've said before i do not know how you come up with this stuff i mean Hodgins with the chickens? Stroke of genius! ;)
WriterC chapter 12 . 8/17/2007
Aw, this was great! I loved every word, although sometimes spelled incorrectly, but I can live with that;). Really well done, and not at all ooc.
Eliche chapter 12 . 8/15/2007
Great work i really enjoyed it.