Reviews for Prometheus
Jlate chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
To those who wonder why he suddenly thinks a value of other races, keep in mind that the Dalek Emperor is INSANE at this point. He gave up true Dalek purity the moment he found religion
morph chapter 3 . 6/22/2008
YAY! You've finished that at last! And fantastic work, I must say. I love the ending.
loonytunecrazy chapter 3 . 6/22/2008
Excllcent retelling of the end from the emperor's point of view.
ryan macdonald chapter 2 . 2/5/2007
Woah.

Talk about Megalomania! The Dalek Emperor actually views himself as a god.

Then again, considering that he is the leader of a race that regards itself as superior to all other races, has been isolated in darkness for eons AND that he pretty much recreated the Dalek race, it's only natural that he'd come to think that.

While I'm not surprised that the Emperor regards humanity as a disease, I AM surprised that he thinks that there are races out there actually worthy of the gift of life.

Keep up the good work.
loonytunecrazy chapter 2 . 11/28/2006
Don't stop good good point of view from the emempor
morph chapter 2 . 8/14/2006
Oh, I love how you write the Daleks. You make them strong and scary. The idea that the Doctor is their mythological Devil is brilliant. I tell you, I'll never watch that scene again now that I've had this POV of it. Fantastic work.
Dancing Feather chapter 2 . 8/13/2006
This is a very wonderful fic. I hope to read some more very soon. And untill then I'm going to read your other stuff.

I feel very sorry for the Daleks, they say they have no emotions yet they constantly use anger and hate and at a few times, happyness.

Anyways, wonderful job and good luck with your projects!
zowiemagic chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Incredible...are you sure you weren't born a Dalek? That would seem to be the only explanation for your complete understanding of them...
Harry Hadouken chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Simply amazing. As good as (perhaps slightly better than) Alone. You really capture the fiendish nature of the Daleks and the divine delusions of the Emperor Dalek truly well in this fic. Keep up the good work!