Reviews for Running Blind
Anna McNarin chapter 1 . 4/1
My phone is being a butt and won't let me sign in, but I wanted to tell you I enjoyed this story greatly. I really like Danny Phantom tales set more in reality than cartoon. Great piece you've got here.
SquareFare chapter 1 . 2/21
Hey, wow, i loved this! I don't even watch CSI that much. Absolutly amazing. Just the right amount of snark and mystery.
WordSmyth chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
That last bit with the lessons from Lady Heather were hilarious! And the part about Grissom being a good guy, and a good boss who can get really nasty when he has a reason to reminds me of a pair of interesting quotes:

"There are three things a wise man fears; the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man." ~ Patrick Rothfuss, The Wise Man's Fear, 2nd in the Kingkiller Chronicles.

And;

"Demons run when a good man goes to war." ~Steven Moffat, Doctor Who.
LK2 chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
Thanks for the chapter and please keep up the good work (-) that was awesome and hilarious I should go to sleep now since its 1:29 and I have school tomorrow anyways I'm going too go read some more night (:
Animallover chapter 1 . 10/28/2017
This is pretty good! You do know that Vlad doesn't have a ghost sense, right?
LyricAftershock chapter 1 . 9/27/2017
At first glance, I might have not picked your story.
The summary was quite mysterious, and just vague enough to where I could possibly have thought that it would be a waste of time or not interesting, maybe even poorly written.

But I have no data and was running out of time before I would leave my precious WiFi.

So I clicked.

I saw some new characters in the begining and was beginning to assume a Marty Sue (I think that's the male version of "Mary Sue", right?), but as I read more I quickly fell in love with the addition of all the characters (Grissom in particular of course) and soon found myself laughing, intreeged, and captivated by this enthralling mystery.

I wholeheartedly enjoyed this story so much that I pieced together this little jumble of words to personally thank you for existing (that's my way of showing gratitude for your mastipice that society has deemed "good wholesome literature").
As far as reviews go, I don't usually write many (because I'm lazy and always tired), but for your amazing story, I needed to express my joy. Please keep writing!

Yours Truly,
Lyric

P.S. (That's my weird, dumb pen name.)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2017
Sounds like a Lockwood and Co. summary.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2017
Oh wow this is great! Thank you for posting! I loved the box ghost's present part, put a large smile on my face for some reason? And you put owari at the end omg
Zai chapter 1 . 7/17/2017
that. was. AWESOME!
I LOVED READING THIS LIKE SERIOUSLY WHAT THE HECK?
XD
anyway, great job! :)
Guesst chapter 1 . 4/30/2017
A lovely story! I admire your ability to weave these two disparate universes together in an engaging story. Especially the integration of worlds thing. Much good, very yes. You especially did an excellent job (I feel) at dissecting the fridge horror a lot of children's cartoons have. Thank you for this contribution to the world.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2017
I read this in recomandation, and it really lives up to expactations. These OCs are incredibly likeable and well written. I like how it adresses mental issues in characters, which they do get help for. All around, this is a wonderfull oneshot
messedupmoon chapter 1 . 4/12/2017
can you label this as crossover please? I really love this fic but I sort of had a hard time to find it again cuz I expected it in crossovers
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2017
The story was well written, and I enjoyed it. Although, I have to say that I was a bit let down by the climax with Vlad. He went along with what Gil said too easily. Realistically, Vlad is a man who can make multiple copies of himself and overshadow people along with his ill gotten fortune and connections. He wouldn't have been pushed around so easily by Gil, and he could easily have fought against everything Gil threatened.
curry-llama chapter 1 . 1/28/2017
amazing story. I loved it so much
SilverPantherSM chapter 1 . 1/23/2017
It's a little long. Don't get me wrong, I like it. I added it to my favorites, but it's still a little long. It would have been a little easier to read if it had been in multiple chapters. But still, a good fic.