Reviews for Running Blind
Kneoria chapter 1 . 10/20
this is hilarious. I love it. Thank you for the wonderful story
almosthuman1 chapter 1 . 10/4
This was a AWESOME read! Would it be too cheesy to say this made my day?
lightangel101 chapter 1 . 10/4
I love this one! You are even better than I thought!
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 1 . 9/20
Is it wrong I adored the interactions of Lady Heather and Danny? Cause I did...a lot.

This was an amazing story! I never thought a crossover could be so good!
Starfang's Secrets chapter 1 . 7/21
Surprisingly very good. I really enjoyed it!
Wonderful fic! Enjoyable, good amount of mystery and suspense, nice writing, and interesting plot. I love the little funny bits too- the box ghost's gift, Heather's tips...
werepirechick chapter 1 . 4/10
This is definitely a new favourite of mine, the way you wrote all of the characters was beautiful. Fit into canon perfectly! (but the added head canons were like sweet, sweet extras)
I loved this cross over and i commend you for being able to write such an unusual one. (most people go for the supernatural series, which is nice but i liked this better)
Thanks for writing this, i enjoyed immensely!
Shadow Lily Potter chapter 1 . 1/25
I don't even watch CSI and I love this! (though, I should probably start; it seems like a cool show)
I like the ending. I'm fond of Vlad and he's...misguided, but not evil. So I'm glad he and Danny got along. It was fun seeing him threatened though :)
This was good and I hope you get the chance to write more.
Paego chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
I have to say, the CSI part of the story made me ignore this when I first saw it, but seeing as it's the second highest favorited, complete DP fic, I had to give it a try, and I regret not reading it sooner!
The plot is unique and entertaining, and though I didn't know half the cast, it didn't deter my enjoyment when they were the focus of the writing. In fact, this makes me want to watch CSI now! And the emotional stuff with the Fentons and Vlad were top notch! You don't usually see fics where Vlad is forgiven. It was nicely handled.
Sammie chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
You. Are. Brilliant. I love this so freaking much. Boy, should you be proud... This is something I'd actually pau for if it were on the shelves. Keep up the awesome work
GreenDrkness chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Ok I like the spunk that Danny has in this story and how the secret came out
I also love that Danny was stashed at that 'establishment' *eyebrow wiggle*
Keep on the writes
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
I was all set to hate on Vlad, but when he and Danny were shouting at each other and he explained himself a bit, it was really touching how much he loved Danny. This has got to be one of the most unlikely crossovers in fanfiction history, but you made it work so, so well. Beautifully written.
Wintermoth chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I will never stop reading this. I love it so much.
The Mosper chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
wow, amazing
shadycheezit chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
That was...incredible. So incredible that I cannot fathom my amazement into an eloquent response. This could possibly be one of the most outstanding Danny Phantom fanfictions in existence.