Reviews for Running Blind
LyricAftershock chapter 1 . 9/27
At first glance, I might have not picked your story.
The summary was quite mysterious, and just vague enough to where I could possibly have thought that it would be a waste of time or not interesting, maybe even poorly written.

But I have no data and was running out of time before I would leave my precious WiFi.

So I clicked.

I saw some new characters in the begining and was beginning to assume a Marty Sue (I think that's the male version of "Mary Sue", right?), but as I read more I quickly fell in love with the addition of all the characters (Grissom in particular of course) and soon found myself laughing, intreeged, and captivated by this enthralling mystery.

I wholeheartedly enjoyed this story so much that I pieced together this little jumble of words to personally thank you for existing (that's my way of showing gratitude for your mastipice that society has deemed "good wholesome literature").
As far as reviews go, I don't usually write many (because I'm lazy and always tired), but for your amazing story, I needed to express my joy. Please keep writing!

Yours Truly,
Lyric

P.S. (That's my weird, dumb pen name.)
Sounds like a Lockwood and Co. summary.
Oh wow this is great! Thank you for posting! I loved the box ghost's present part, put a large smile on my face for some reason? And you put owari at the end omg
Zai chapter 1 . 7/17
that. was. AWESOME!
I LOVED READING THIS LIKE SERIOUSLY WHAT THE HECK?
XD
anyway, great job! :)
Guesst chapter 1 . 4/30
A lovely story! I admire your ability to weave these two disparate universes together in an engaging story. Especially the integration of worlds thing. Much good, very yes. You especially did an excellent job (I feel) at dissecting the fridge horror a lot of children's cartoons have. Thank you for this contribution to the world.
I read this in recomandation, and it really lives up to expactations. These OCs are incredibly likeable and well written. I like how it adresses mental issues in characters, which they do get help for. All around, this is a wonderfull oneshot
messedupmoon chapter 1 . 4/12
can you label this as crossover please? I really love this fic but I sort of had a hard time to find it again cuz I expected it in crossovers
The story was well written, and I enjoyed it. Although, I have to say that I was a bit let down by the climax with Vlad. He went along with what Gil said too easily. Realistically, Vlad is a man who can make multiple copies of himself and overshadow people along with his ill gotten fortune and connections. He wouldn't have been pushed around so easily by Gil, and he could easily have fought against everything Gil threatened.
curry-llama chapter 1 . 1/28
amazing story. I loved it so much
SilverPantherSM chapter 1 . 1/23
It's a little long. Don't get me wrong, I like it. I added it to my favorites, but it's still a little long. It would have been a little easier to read if it had been in multiple chapters. But still, a good fic.
I recognize it's been like, a decade since you posted this but just know someone out there just finished reading it in one go at 3:40 in the morning because it was that good
Thanks for the great read!
DragoonSensei chapter 1 . 1/12
This is a bloody freaking MASTERPIECE!
How in the name of Tartarus didn't I found this sooner?!
I mean seriusly I read fanficts almost everyday in the last 3-4 year and I'm a fan of Danny Phantom and I literaly grow up on the original CSI serias and watch it to this day!
Just for this story only you deserve a fav and a follow!
Ballerina-Geek chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
ThIs was the perfect team up I didn't even know I wanted. Fantastic job.
Percabeth4Real chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
I can't believe that this was one chapter. This was an amazing story I hope you do a lot of story's like this one.
Yujins chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
I'm new to the DP fandom, but damn if this wasn't entertaining. It was such a good read, and it makes me want to see more of your works. The ending was a great, too. It makes my heart all warm xD Great job!