Reviews for Running Blind
Zakila chapter 1 . 7/7
Aww, that was so sweet! :)
Love it
Naluforever3 chapter 1 . 6/18
Loved it nice work
GhostlyGirl101 chapter 1 . 4/25
Thank you for another amazing fanfic.
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 1 . 1/24
Great!
shelbysamgirl chapter 1 . 1/19
There are no words to describe how amazing this is!
SparkleSeas chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
I LOVED THS STORY! I read it all in one go. This was an amazing story and I wish there were more like it.
Kneoria chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
this is hilarious. I love it. Thank you for the wonderful story
almosthuman1 chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
This was a AWESOME read! Would it be too cheesy to say this made my day?
lightangel101 chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
I love this one! You are even better than I thought!
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Is it wrong I adored the interactions of Lady Heather and Danny? Cause I did...a lot.

This was an amazing story! I never thought a crossover could be so good!
Starfang's Secrets chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Surprisingly very good. I really enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
Wonderful fic! Enjoyable, good amount of mystery and suspense, nice writing, and interesting plot. I love the little funny bits too- the box ghost's gift, Heather's tips...
werepirechick chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
This is definitely a new favourite of mine, the way you wrote all of the characters was beautiful. Fit into canon perfectly! (but the added head canons were like sweet, sweet extras)
I loved this cross over and i commend you for being able to write such an unusual one. (most people go for the supernatural series, which is nice but i liked this better)
Thanks for writing this, i enjoyed immensely!
Shadow Lily Potter chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
I don't even watch CSI and I love this! (though, I should probably start; it seems like a cool show)
I like the ending. I'm fond of Vlad and he's...misguided, but not evil. So I'm glad he and Danny got along. It was fun seeing him threatened though :)
This was good and I hope you get the chance to write more.
Paego chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
I have to say, the CSI part of the story made me ignore this when I first saw it, but seeing as it's the second highest favorited, complete DP fic, I had to give it a try, and I regret not reading it sooner!
The plot is unique and entertaining, and though I didn't know half the cast, it didn't deter my enjoyment when they were the focus of the writing. In fact, this makes me want to watch CSI now! And the emotional stuff with the Fentons and Vlad were top notch! You don't usually see fics where Vlad is forgiven. It was nicely handled.