Reviews for Running Blind
The story was well written, and I enjoyed it. Although, I have to say that I was a bit let down by the climax with Vlad. He went along with what Gil said too easily. Realistically, Vlad is a man who can make multiple copies of himself and overshadow people along with his ill gotten fortune and connections. He wouldn't have been pushed around so easily by Gil, and he could easily have fought against everything Gil threatened.
curry-llama chapter 1 . 1/28
amazing story. I loved it so much
SilverPantherSM chapter 1 . 1/23
It's a little long. Don't get me wrong, I like it. I added it to my favorites, but it's still a little long. It would have been a little easier to read if it had been in multiple chapters. But still, a good fic.
I recognize it's been like, a decade since you posted this but just know someone out there just finished reading it in one go at 3:40 in the morning because it was that good
Thanks for the great read!
DragoonSensei chapter 1 . 1/12
This is a bloody freaking MASTERPIECE!
How in the name of Tartarus didn't I found this sooner?!
I mean seriusly I read fanficts almost everyday in the last 3-4 year and I'm a fan of Danny Phantom and I literaly grow up on the original CSI serias and watch it to this day!
Just for this story only you deserve a fav and a follow!
Ballerina-Geek chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
ThIs was the perfect team up I didn't even know I wanted. Fantastic job.
Percabeth4Real chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
I can't believe that this was one chapter. This was an amazing story I hope you do a lot of story's like this one.
Yujins chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
I'm new to the DP fandom, but damn if this wasn't entertaining. It was such a good read, and it makes me want to see more of your works. The ending was a great, too. It makes my heart all warm xD Great job!
DannyPhantomPhan chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
I stayed up all night, read during lunch and finally got to read the rest of it! I love it! Everything you did was just perfect. I cried on some parts. I just can't find the proper words to say what I feel. Normally not a big fan of OCs but I really liked them they were wonderful characters. Anyway I'm not going to waste any more of your time. Bye.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
This is a really well-written story! I enjoyed it a lot and I'm kind of sad to see that you haven't posted anything else, because I would really like to read more of your stories, particularly any Danny Phantom stories. One thing though, you do realize the reason Danny doesn't get a lot of sleep is because of the ghosts that show up at night that he has to fight, right?
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
This was pretty cool.
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
I don't know much about CSI, but I still greatly enjoyed this story. In fact, I've been inspired by this to explore further into the concept of CSI crossovers and may have to watch a few episodes to put a face to these characters. Excellent job, and thank you for writing and posting!
hiya chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
I just realized this was all one reallllly long chaper. beautiful. good job! I don't even watch csi and this was great
Zakila chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
Aww, that was so sweet! :)
Love it