Reviews for Running Blind
werepirechick chapter 1 . 4/10
This is definitely a new favourite of mine, the way you wrote all of the characters was beautiful. Fit into canon perfectly! (but the added head canons were like sweet, sweet extras)
I loved this cross over and i commend you for being able to write such an unusual one. (most people go for the supernatural series, which is nice but i liked this better)
Thanks for writing this, i enjoyed immensely!
Shadow Lily Potter chapter 1 . 1/25
I don't even watch CSI and I love this! (though, I should probably start; it seems like a cool show)
I like the ending. I'm fond of Vlad and he's...misguided, but not evil. So I'm glad he and Danny got along. It was fun seeing him threatened though :)
This was good and I hope you get the chance to write more.
Paego chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
I have to say, the CSI part of the story made me ignore this when I first saw it, but seeing as it's the second highest favorited, complete DP fic, I had to give it a try, and I regret not reading it sooner!
The plot is unique and entertaining, and though I didn't know half the cast, it didn't deter my enjoyment when they were the focus of the writing. In fact, this makes me want to watch CSI now! And the emotional stuff with the Fentons and Vlad were top notch! You don't usually see fics where Vlad is forgiven. It was nicely handled.
Sammie chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
You. Are. Brilliant. I love this so freaking much. Boy, should you be proud... This is something I'd actually pau for if it were on the shelves. Keep up the awesome work
GreenDrkness chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Ok I like the spunk that Danny has in this story and how the secret came out
I also love that Danny was stashed at that 'establishment' *eyebrow wiggle*
Keep on the writes
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
I was all set to hate on Vlad, but when he and Danny were shouting at each other and he explained himself a bit, it was really touching how much he loved Danny. This has got to be one of the most unlikely crossovers in fanfiction history, but you made it work so, so well. Beautifully written.
Wintermoth chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I will never stop reading this. I love it so much.
The Mosper chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
wow, amazing
shadycheezit chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
That was...incredible. So incredible that I cannot fathom my amazement into an eloquent response. This could possibly be one of the most outstanding Danny Phantom fanfictions in existence.
Lolibeagle chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Aww so cute! Though it's just about the longest (and probably one of the best ones) I've ever read!
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Great story! It would be easier to read if it was split into chapters though, because of it's length...
Cinni
Oblitus Angeli chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Lovely story
I had a few good laughs, even though it's nearly 11:00 right now, and I'm pretty sure some people think I'm crazy (more so then usual)
I enjoyed reading this fic, and I'll look into your other stories when I have the chance.
My gosh, I sound so professional... 0.o

THIS. THIS. THIS IS.
*speechless*
I love it.
Kirbypowers chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
This is now my favorite DP fiction in this whole ! I just can't believe how you portrayed the characters of both CSI and DP universes!

Thank you very much!