Reviews for Shiranai Hito
stingrae90 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
This certainly looks interesting, though I'm not sure how Hiko knows about Enishi. (It has been a while since I've read that portion of the manga, though. It's entirely likely I just forgot!)

I think you managed to get both Enishi and Hiko down well, too. No mean feat with characters like them!

Are you going to continue this? I'd like to see it.

stingrae
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Are you going to finish this? You should, it's a good one, and such a clever idea too. Hiko needs a project to keep himself occupied, and Enishi would be more than happy to listen to him insult and/or tell embarassing stories about Kenshin. Come to think of it, that just might give Enishi a new perspective about Kenshin.

In case you ever finish this, I'm putting it on alert. Good start to the story!
kienda chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Were do you come up with this stuff. It's perfect. Sad story put great. I love short stories here and there. Good job.
harukohaha chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
This certainly seems very interesting. Great potential for a story! Are you planning to continue it cause if you are i'm going to read!
Warg chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Hey.

Great read this.

Gotta love the flow, brisk and image rich and with random lunatic inserts.

Can't wait to see where u take this, the dynamics already have great potential, but meh i see this isn't a comedy.. j/k

*only scarred, red-headed bakas carried swords out in broad daylight in the Meiji)...*.. very nice.

anaemicfaeries chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Well written and interesting! You seem to have quite a grasp on Enishi's character, the way his situation and state is described made us feel so sorry for him.

And as for Hiko, hee, you write him well! Particularly liked the line, "only scarred, red-headed bakas carried swords out in broad daylight in the Meiji)..." That really cracked us up. _ Really hope you will continue this soon!
gure chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
What an interesting combination of characters. I'm so looking forward to seeing where this is going. Such a nice flow, too. I also really liked the subtle, unforced humor. Good stuff!
Feafea chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
nice.. cant wait to see what happens next.. when the plot starts to unfold