Reviews for Animal Mannerisms
JACCGirls-Squad chapter 6 . 7/30/2013
Plz do hiro doing the fainted goat myth
Mew Mew Panda chapter 12 . 10/29/2011
You gotta do Kisa (she is just too kawaii!)and make her watch The Lion King! And make kagura eat pork!LOL
Disney's Darling chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Hi there! I've read the whole story, and may I say that this is the best fanfiction ever to grace the internet? I knew I wasn't alone in thinking that the cursed are more like their animals than canon lets on! This made me laugh out loud and smile inwardly, and Aaya's parts were my fave, plus Yuki; they're my faves... :D

To sum up: BEST. FANFIC. EVER.
Anime Freak 0331 Fruits Basket chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
This one realllllly needs a second part :D
Fireflower223 chapter 6 . 6/20/2011
You should did Kyo with catnip it will be a huge laght if he say that he love and being all nice to them it will be funny.
yukixharuyaoi chapter 12 . 11/26/2010
I LOVED THIS! all of shigures and ayames were SO funny. yuki's wuz one of my favorites! and hatori's 2! lol, i liked that sexual joke at the end of ayames!
MoonSparrow chapter 12 . 8/5/2010
You could try to do something with Hiro…I guess. :P
Crescent-Moon-Love chapter 12 . 11/29/2009
Hahahaha, that was great! You need to write more! xD
knightlygirl chapter 12 . 10/31/2009
did you know that rats have collapseable ribcages so they can fit through small places?

or that rabbits really hate heights?

or that rabbits cant eat cabbage?

or how about how dogs cant eat chocolate?

or that sheep have really hard heads and when they compete over a female they butt heads?

just thought youd like to know
mefeira chapter 8 . 10/25/2009
i really like these fanfics about the natures of thier own zodiac but here is a suggetion if you want to do it of course, shigure sees hatori and starts growling and attacks him but only if you like , but is a suggetion you can work from.
Eimin - The Eternal Sleep chapter 12 . 10/20/2009