Reviews for Falling For You, All Over Again
Clever Lass chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Very interesting start!
Hoping for some good Nine/Rose action, unspoiled by any Jack-to me, he always seemed like family to both of them, rather than like a love interest.
Looking forward to the rest.
SailorNova007 chapter 7 . 12/26/2009
i really enjoy this story i hope you continue it soon
BalrogsBreath chapter 7 . 1/24/2008
Well I'll be.

You managed to make a story that reconsiled EVERYTHING.

I think I love you.

Poor Rose.

I'd love to see what The Doctor thinks of all this, a POV chapter would be pretty neat.

ANY chapter would be pretty neat, come to think of it.

Hope you update.

If not, thanks for posting what you did.

~The Balrog
thechickenlittle chapter 7 . 9/6/2007
wow. deep, funny, and really really cool. you've got to write more of this!
Ella Rae chapter 7 . 2/19/2007
No more? I must have more, why is there no more? Rose needs aloe, so there must be more!
ladydelina chapter 7 . 2/6/2007
Write Write write write!Oh goodness...fantastic! Wodnerful! Amazing! Write more!
Yusagi chapter 7 . 1/12/2007
Hooray, I was just thinking how I missed this fic! Such a sad chapter...(BTW your HTML is showing-italic marks and such) Of course she wouldn't remember, and he wouldn't tell her about the part of her bringing Jack back to life.

Would be interesting if this turned out OT3-ish :P
Princess SimbiAni Dreamz a'Luv chapter 4 . 1/6/2007
Recc'ed by Yusagi- and loved it!

"I am thusly addicted. XD"
the doctor's next dance chapter 4 . 12/4/2006
Aw, come on! There's got to be more! Lovin it ;)
Yusagi chapter 4 . 10/24/2006
Noo...there must be MOORE! I love this idea, it's just so wonderful! And the best part of it, is that DW cannon can't interfere, cause its all in the alternate universe!

I hope this is a good long fic...XD and that Jack sticks around this time, he really does rock, as does the whole trio of em.

I am thusly addicted. XD
bookwrangler chapter 3 . 9/24/2006
Nice to see you back. This was a really good chapter. Bittersweet is right. I could really feel the conflict. Hope to see more soon. Thank you.
catnipevergreens chapter 2 . 8/25/2006
wo! yaya oh this is so AWESOME! seriosuly you have to update soon cos otherwise i might just DIE from the wait!
catnipevergreens chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
ohh this is so good! *runs off to read next chapter*
bookwrangler chapter 2 . 7/26/2006
You have so got to update this. This is good and I look forward to seeing more. Thank you.
sarijw chapter 2 . 7/24/2006