Reviews for Rock Loverz II
guest chapter 4 . 11/10/2013
please update soon! its been a while!
hama431 chapter 4 . 9/1/2013
update the next chapter
xXJuuLXx chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
What's th le song called
Rosa-chan44 chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
Are you going to write more on this story?
CHEZIE chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
Love the story please update:) !
Reader chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Is the letter really from Sasuke?
ashley chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
when are you finishing the story? it's been like 6 years!
lazytogetaccount chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
Damn that girl for stealing your story! Oh can you please make an update it's been 5 years for Kami sake! I guess you've been really busy... or a bad case of writers block. Please update soon, I love this story!
iloveu1997 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
cn't wait the next chapter
00134 chapter 4 . 6/25/2011
I must say i really like it. It kinda sad when i found out that Sasuke had engagement with other woman and it makes me angry. But it kinda cute too when Shika faint when hear the voice message from museum. I'm waiting for the next chapter, so update faster!
filipinochick chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
This story is really good! I loved the first one. Please update! It's been like 5 years! Please! XD
Claudette14 chapter 4 . 5/29/2011
i know it's been 5 years, but can you please continue the story? pretty please? i really want to know what's going to happen. THANKS. :D
Tsuki no Sakura-11 chapter 4 . 4/30/2011
uhm.. well i love your story and i hope .. no scratch that i plead u please update it its already 5 years of waiting .. TT
NaRuToIsThEbEsTiEsHow chapter 4 . 4/24/2011
update PLEASE i love this SO much and i just think that you're an amazing writer!
inactivee chapter 4 . 3/6/2011
OMG! LOVE IT! i cant believe i found this until now! AND WAT HAPPENED TO U ITS BEEN A WHILE u gotta update this! it would have been a waste if u stop here and there are ALOT of ppl who wanna no wat happens next! (including mee) :P33 update update update

Lol. Sorry for the long comment but Good Luck!