Reviews for The Flu
Exploading albino potato chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Wait why did Roger want Mello to look after Near? Having a student look after another ill student seems quite odd to me. I also think its strane that Mello actually did it? doesnt whammys house have a nurses office? Also if Near had been sick for four days an Mello only just started caring for him, how has he been keeping track of his bloody noses? And why did Near buy him chocolate? I don't think that Near would feel obligated to do something in exchange for Mello helping him, when Mello was doing it because he was required to, as he specifically states, not because he was being kind.
polychloride chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Ah...Whenever I read this I start to crack up at the end b-cuz of Mello. I can totally picture that happening.
Trekiael chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
It's always pleasant to read some good stuff about hose two. i'm generally not found of hurt/comfort fics, but you managed to make it right, as Mello stays himself to the end, and Near is disgustingly sick, there's nothing remotely attractive about him in this Mello won a huge chocolate bar, so it's all good .
naonaonao chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Aw, that's really cute.
eijiluver2.0 chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
aw cute _ hahaha Mello and his chocolate, so great! favoriting!
TheDifferenceofWolves chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
This is so oddly real. And adorable, very nice short. I'm new at this site, so I don't really know the rules of manners yet. I saw no flaws whatsoever,though, it's quite enjoyable to read things you can relate too. Thanks for writing!
Bemused Writer chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
That was very cute. If I had that kind of cold I would go insane. If I had that kind of chocolate I would also go insane. (the good kind) Anyways, I loved this, I think you captured everything very well.
ChocolateOranges chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
That was so kawaii ! Thank God it wasnt yaoi ! D

This is really awsome !

Awsome fanfic ! -
SunMoonAndSpoon chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
This was adorable! I'm not a fan of either character, but I was searchin' out DN sickfic, and this is what came up. I quite liked it. The descriptions seemed very realistic, which considering you had it yourself makes sense...doesn't sound fun! The size of the chocolate bar is rather terrifying, also, but I'm sure Mello would love it. Great job!

The negative thing I had to say is that I don't know how Near could possibly be Near was "sniffing and snorting, groaning and choking, coughing and barfing" all simultaniously. I'm sure that's not what you meant, but grammatically that's what it sounds like.
Hiroshi-kun31 chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
that was nice! it wasn't yaoi but who the heck cares for all i care the story was so nice and sute! _ great job! and good luck with your future stories! and hav a merry x-mas as well!
Skai07 chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
aw cute! and i don't even like Mello! You changed my views lol ... most of them anyway. Near with a cute lil red nose... *squeeal*

L:...*cough**sniff**sneeze*...

Me: there there L. we'll go see the doctor and his big needle.

L: *wheeze* i think i'm better now!

Me: *thumbs up to YonderB* wow, looks like having the flu does have some benefit... like writing a great fic on it! XD! kewliz!
Keida chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
oh wow. If I had a 4kg chocolate bar, the world would end...i'm not sposed to have candy.
HeartlessHitokiri chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
Cute! Love that!
Generally Maz chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Aw!

How sweet
peppaoceangal chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
that was really clever i liked it!