Reviews for Life in Slow Motion
CubbieGirl1723 chapter 21 . 1/21
I know I'm writing this more than a decade after you wrote your story but I wanted you to know that I really liked it! Lots of great suspense and plot! I do wish there had been some fluffier LoVe moments at the end but I understand why you didn't go there. Thanks for writing and for sharing!
Mirandaannw chapter 21 . 12/5/2017
I've read this before but don't think I left a review as it's been so long since written but I read it again and still love it. Very well written. I loved the tv show but think they way off track third season and made many character mistakes so reading fan fiction that fixes things is nice. Wish there was a one shot follow up or but oh well I'll pretend they stayed together
MargaritaS chapter 21 . 7/1/2017
fantastic story :)
AlwaysDream719 chapter 21 . 11/12/2016
Great story I loved it. Loved the details of Cali in it too.
Godschildtweety chapter 21 . 7/3/2016
Great story
labroussard chapter 21 . 10/26/2015
Great fic. I red it all in 3 hours tonight and was completely hooked. I realize that I'm years late to this but I wanted to comment and say thank you anyway.
RAGAnne chapter 21 . 8/21/2015
I added this story to my favorites list ages ago but never wrote a review. I'm trying to be better about that now so here I am. I really ought to go back and review every chapter because there's a lot of great stuff in this story. Maybe someday I will. But in a nutshell: your AU was epic and I enjoy rereading it from time to time. I really love the way your wrote the characters and reading about how everyone used their personal skill sets to bring Veronica home. The LoVe was beautiful. I really enjoyed the Keith/Logan dynamic as well. Thanks for writing.
Klaelman chapter 10 . 7/4/2015
Quick note-The hit and run victim that Wallace is talking about was a homeless man who was paralyzed, not killed.

Enjoying the story.

(Yeah, it's been 7 years. So sue me.)
irma66 chapter 21 . 6/19/2015
I'm years late to this party but this was a very enjoyable ride.
I'm glad of the opportunity for Logan and Veronica to re-connect in a way that doesn't compartmentalize him the way he is in canon. He got all kinds of brownie points with Keith, Weevil, Wallace, and Mac from this.
I liked this conclusion to the Cassidy saga also; he still killed himself and Mac was terrorized more directly than she was in canon but I still thought it was a logical set-up. I don't think he ever intended to kill her; he always expected that he would kill himself, he just wanted to do some of the things with her that he hadn't been able to do.
I absolutely loved the Weevil thoughts regarding "his girls".
Mac running the command center from Mars Investigation was fun.
Don Lamb's initial call and then his commitment to the search was nice. Every once in a while, he's a decent guy whether he wants to be or not.
Ni Castle chapter 21 . 2/16/2015
this story wa E!
Really great work.
Thanks for sharing with us
patricia.kane.969 chapter 21 . 1/23/2015
Excellent writing. Great story!
lisca chapter 21 . 6/13/2014
I loveeed it!
Your writing is perfect, and so is your characterization!
I really liked the parts with Mac and Beaver, I'm glad he genuinely liked her!

Thanks for sharing! :D
Mischief101 chapter 21 . 1/19/2014
I loved it but I wanted more. I wanted the aftermath.
Misplaced Levity chapter 21 . 6/23/2013
! I just found this story and it enchanted me! You stuck to the voices of the characters so well. Whenever Weevil thought or spoke, it sounded just like him in the tv show. I greatly envy that skill of yours. Also, every new plot twist had me gasping and pressing the next button. Jeesh, this story was a roller coaster ride, but it was fantastic. Shortly after I finished the episode where Wallace hugely lucked out, I wondered what would've happened had Lucky saved more bullets... I'm glad you took that one question and turned it into such a great alterna-series finale. I thought the flash backs were beautiful, too. Ah! I loved it. Great job, and thanks for a really great read. :)
amywrites chapter 21 . 5/30/2013
Ah, this was gripping. I soaked it all in- in one sitting. Lucky for me I didn't have to wait for new chapters; you and your cliffhangers, boooo. I thought this was very well paced. I especially enjoyed the different point of views. Each character stood out on their own so it was never a question whose head I was in. You do dialogue and internal monologue justice. Just two nitpicky items:

1. Even though she was in crisis-mode, would Veronica have said "I love you" so easily to Logan? It seems a little OOC for her given that this happened right after the events from alterna-prom, post epic speech, post Kendall the third wheel? I think it might've been a little more believable if she said "me too" or "I really want to see you right now" or even "ditto". I dunno maybe I'm being too nitpicky... but would she say those words to Logan? I guess given the life and death-ness of the situation one would argue that she didn't think she would have the opportunity to say them again.

2. You wrote that Beaver and Mac are both 18, but I thought Beaver was a grade younger and if Dick is 18, Beaver would have to be 16-17 unless Dick got held back and he and Beaver are in the same class. Nitpicky, I know.

I liked how the end scene played out on the roof of the Camelot. That was some great stuff, man. Loved both Weevil and Mac, they were fleshed out nicely. Wish there was more dialogue and moments between Keith and Logan in the car, especially Keith's reaction to Logan and Veronica's professed love for each other. I'm not sure if it would have disrupted the flow of the story, but it feels a little like a missed opportunity for Keith and Logan to connect. Great read and definitely favorited for re-readability.