Reviews for Life in Slow Motion
Mischief101 chapter 21 . 1/19
I loved it but I wanted more. I wanted the aftermath.
Misplaced Levity chapter 21 . 6/23/2013
! I just found this story and it enchanted me! You stuck to the voices of the characters so well. Whenever Weevil thought or spoke, it sounded just like him in the tv show. I greatly envy that skill of yours. Also, every new plot twist had me gasping and pressing the next button. Jeesh, this story was a roller coaster ride, but it was fantastic. Shortly after I finished the episode where Wallace hugely lucked out, I wondered what would've happened had Lucky saved more bullets... I'm glad you took that one question and turned it into such a great alterna-series finale. I thought the flash backs were beautiful, too. Ah! I loved it. Great job, and thanks for a really great read. :)
amywrites chapter 21 . 5/30/2013
Ah, this was gripping. I soaked it all in- in one sitting. Lucky for me I didn't have to wait for new chapters; you and your cliffhangers, boooo. I thought this was very well paced. I especially enjoyed the different point of views. Each character stood out on their own so it was never a question whose head I was in. You do dialogue and internal monologue justice. Just two nitpicky items:

1. Even though she was in crisis-mode, would Veronica have said "I love you" so easily to Logan? It seems a little OOC for her given that this happened right after the events from alterna-prom, post epic speech, post Kendall the third wheel? I think it might've been a little more believable if she said "me too" or "I really want to see you right now" or even "ditto". I dunno maybe I'm being too nitpicky... but would she say those words to Logan? I guess given the life and death-ness of the situation one would argue that she didn't think she would have the opportunity to say them again.

2. You wrote that Beaver and Mac are both 18, but I thought Beaver was a grade younger and if Dick is 18, Beaver would have to be 16-17 unless Dick got held back and he and Beaver are in the same class. Nitpicky, I know.

I liked how the end scene played out on the roof of the Camelot. That was some great stuff, man. Loved both Weevil and Mac, they were fleshed out nicely. Wish there was more dialogue and moments between Keith and Logan in the car, especially Keith's reaction to Logan and Veronica's professed love for each other. I'm not sure if it would have disrupted the flow of the story, but it feels a little like a missed opportunity for Keith and Logan to connect. Great read and definitely favorited for re-readability.
Jenndifurry chapter 15 . 4/19/2013
When veronica said "He's going to jail." What she meant to say was prison County Jail is for less than a year and misdemenors or is a transfer point between Court and Prison. This I know because my mother was married to an auto thief before she married my dad. My head is stuffed full of intresting trivia like that.
wicked18writer chapter 21 . 2/24/2013
Omg that was totsepic
ShanghaiLily chapter 21 . 1/4/2013
This was amazing! The Cassidy/Mac scene had me in tears. You had me on the edge of my seat in every chapter! The dialogue was so in character and the way you weaved the thrust of the S2 mysteries with your AU take was fabulous. My only qualm was that there was no Dick in sight, but that's a teensy disappointment compared to everything else in this stellar fic! Seriously, this is one of the best in the VM verse, and I wouldn't have minded seeing this as canon. Pat yourself on the back for a job amazingly done :)
Jenndifurry chapter 21 . 12/25/2012
loved this story!
roguetimechild chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
Great cliffhanger and great concept
JeniLyn2000 chapter 21 . 11/2/2012
I just found this and love it, it's so good. Nice job.
edwardfiend chapter 21 . 11/13/2011
Loved it. Great fic, very emotional. :)
SEA-106 chapter 21 . 8/26/2011
Quite a good story. The characters were well-written, and the plot rather strong. Good work.
msdarling chapter 21 . 8/16/2011
That was amazing! Spot on with your characters. I didn't think any of the characters were OC which is a feat when you have so many in one story. I really enjoyed this.
jessi chapter 21 . 8/3/2011
Excellent story, that gripped me from the beginning!
Natskl chapter 21 . 7/3/2011
I've just re-read this story and realised how much I love it. I loved that you used flashbacks as it really added that much more emotion to the story. Really good!
jacksperluvr chapter 21 . 6/20/2011