Reviews for Actions Speak Volumes
Writting Brat chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
this sounds like you just graduated and all ready forgot how high school is where are the girls bitchiness and fights.
jelsi4ever chapter 2 . 5/6/2008
asiam994 chapter 2 . 3/10/2008
i always write at lik late night and im writing a story on jelsi but u soo shud write way more on them 4 real
jelsi4ever chapter 2 . 3/9/2008
The Unknown Name chapter 2 . 9/22/2007
I love this story! Update soon!
I.S chapter 2 . 8/16/2007
Cute and very in character! Didn't see any spelling mistakes or run-ons so I'd say your doing a perfect job! Hope to see more chapters!
jaded chapter 2 . 8/8/2007
Ahh, that was so sweet! I can't get over this pairing, they're absolutely adorable. And I love how you had each person teaching the other their respective proficiency. And Jason with his shy smile is always cute :)
mysterymaiden7 chapter 2 . 2/16/2007
I have to admit, the lack of JasonxKelsi stories is incredibly disappointing- and the amount of poorly written ones are even higher!

However, your story is a far cry from poorly written. In fact, it was excellent! I suppose I'm a bit of a romantic as I was disappointed that there wasn't a kiss, but I suppose that's what makes this fiction so realistic!

Who kisses on their second "date" anyway? If you could even consider their two meetings "dates!" I'm slightly evil, but I have to say that my favorite part was when she caught her fingers in the piano- painful, but Jason's reaction was well worth it!

Congratulations on an excellent story!
Rosa Cotton chapter 2 . 11/8/2006
Brava! Wonderful story about this understated couple. Your characterizations of Jason and Kelsi were great. Liked the whole basketball lesson, Jason's sister wanting to know if Kelsi was his girlfriend (aw!), the hint about Kelsi's past, and Jason wanting to walk her home.

In all, a good written story. I really hope you will write more Jason/Kelsi in the future!
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
You have written Jason and Kelsi very well, considering they do not have much screen time in HMS. I liked how nervous Kelsi was alone with Jason. And the piano lesson was so cute. Wonderful chapter. :)
cassandrcarol chapter 2 . 8/21/2006
I love Jason and Kelsi stories, great job i'll go check out you're accident story now :D.
supersonicscarecrow chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
please write a sequel!i really like this pairing because of the little scene they had at the end of the to read the next one soon!
coolmarauders chapter 2 . 8/3/2006
That was very *very* cute! I really liked how you characterized Kelsi and Jason. There was a nice balance of description and dialogue. And it was long! Yay! I really like this!

ljubezen chapter 2 . 7/24/2006
aw... how cute and sugar! thats the end * stares in disbelief, starts to cry* lol add more PLEASE!
JustOneBreath chapter 2 . 7/23/2006
Again, very cute story There's going to be a sequel? I'm glad, I really enjoyed it, and you left me hoping for more...