Reviews for 10 Things I Hate About John Allerdyce
ReadingWasNeverMyThing chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Cute story!
MzFizzySprite chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
it's cool how she said what she hated and then said what happened to make her say that
fooboo24 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
AWW!

SO GOOD!

:D
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Loved the movie. Loved Heath Ledger. I even looked up the poem and memorized it a few hours before I came upon this story. I never get tired of Kyro as long it's something I haven't already read. 10 things I hate about you was so good.
moshpitqueen chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
omg, that was a really sweet story. it almost made me broke down. lol.

it was written really well, no mistakes and it was just right.

great job. x
nickipicky chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
that was soo good and i loved the way you used the lines from '10 things i hate about you" Prue Genuis
Solitaire's Mornie chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
quite bittersweet.

"And since when was he Australian, anyway?"

that made me giggle cause it's really true.
Superchick09 chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
wow, how about I didn't relize it was a poem at first, and then Iw ent back and read it...and *sniff* well I got all teary eyed! augh. *bawls*

~chick
Valzen chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
very well written but the end was soo sad :'(.
AlbinoMonkeyC chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
That was SO FLIPING SWEET OMG!
scratch-this chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Wow, what a great fic! I adore how each section matched up (quite perfectly I might add) with the phrase of the poem. Very creative! Both Kitty & John were in excellent character and I love the fact that you included the important bits of Comic! (ie. his writing & Australian heritage). Really great! This is going in my favorites. :)

P.S. Is it too much to hope for a squeal? Or maybe there already is one? *goes to check your profile*
Vechababe chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Loved it, but would love it even more if there was a sequel in the works! Okay, yeah, that was pathetic... Fave'd!
Rhiannon Merdon chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Wow - I honestly adore this piece. It's great for those of us who feel like Kitty, lol, and your characters are perfect. There's one awkward place in the poem, "I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry", which might better read "...and more when you make me cry" but other than that, great job. I am very impressed.

~Rhiannon
ANGELiCAWROTE chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
aww jess i love it! aw pyro sucks for not admitting his feelings but yeah omg i just love it
Lilith Osborn chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
wow, well written and entertaining. Thanks for the fun read!