Reviews for Eighty Sixed
Comet72 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I love this story! It's awesome!
smile-clarenet chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Wow, that's really good. I can't say I've come across that many stories about Chick that I've wanted to read. I wanted to read, and enjoyed reading this one.
Buick Regal Racecar 56 chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
I can't believe I've read this three times and never reviewed!

Anyways, I really enjoy this- poor Chick seems to have a horrible child hood no matter who makes his family up. I mean, mainly he's got an abusive dad in them- in my stories, Chick just hates his younger brother...

Anyways, really liked it!
BorntothePurple chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
I love this Chick Hicks story! It is so good to see a backstory for a villain that is interesting and believable!
ForeverFinally chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
This was brilliant, and I only came across it by chance. The characters were so well realised I could easily imagine them in film form. I hope you continue!
She-Elf4 chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
It's a great first chapter. I can't wait to read more. Although, I find myself wondering what the tones of their voices are, and the expressions on their faces.
Panty Poison chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
First fanfic? Dude, you've got talent. I love the backstory idea for Chick Hicks, and the writing is fantastic. I know how important your first reviews can be, and I wanted make sure I made this a nice one. I will anxiously be awaiting the next chapter. *favsauthor*
Bovine Beauty chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
I loved reading how someone had given Chick a backstory. Seeing how a character portrayed as a bad guy from a different point of view seems to show me that they were once more than what they seem. I even read other backstories about Randall Boggs in the Monsters Inc section. You're a gifted writer and did a great job with the detailed auto parts. Please write more, I would love to see what else happened to him in high school.
Elocinn chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Wow, just, wow. That was amazing. You captured Chick's personality so well and all the details are believable. Very well done for your first fanfic. I read this on Cars Fan Forum (I'm nychick, heh go figure) and I was deeply impressed. Please continue!
Alton Brown-eyed Gurl chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
wow first off I must say you are a gifted writer, I like your flow and use of words. I like the storyline it's grabbed my attention(and that's a big thing because I am a very picky reader) I hope the next chapter is just as good and i'll be looking forward to it, take your time! Mrrow

Kapricia-chan
grayorca chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
This is definately an interesting look at Chick. We need stories like this, and I can totally see this background as fitting for someone like him. It's comforting to see that at one time he wasn't as bad as he is in the film. I didn't feel that much sympathy for him before, but now I do - thanks to your story. I eagerly await the next chapter.
taishige chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
This is so awesome so far! I love all the details and you made it all really believable and in-character. D

Can't wait for your next chapter!
Amphitrite II chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Hey, this was great! Your young!Chick is incredibly in-character, and all the OCs are as well, if that even makes sense. Loved loved loved how you mentioned a lot of auto parts. It just makes the story more believable, somehow.

I'm looking forward to more of your work. Keep up the great writing! :)
Frolicking Demon chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Man, this was great! I loved all the little references to actual auto parts, it makes it that much more interesting and believable considering the world is based on machines. It's nice to read something that's well thought out and not just mashed together, as some Cars fics are...they ignore all the details of what these characters essentially are - machines - but you've captured the whole feel of it so well. I love how you've described the whole school scene, and Chick as a youngster is really believable...I love Chick as a character anyway :)

First fanfic too! Nice. I really enjoyed reading it, love to see more _
FireSaturn chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
I'm the first one to review.

Great story. Love how you portrayed Chick and what he went through as a teenager.

By the way, I'm also known as Firebird on the Cars Fan Forum. I write the Sapphire Sky and Edison Axle fics.