Reviews for Clay
Aista chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
An interesting take on Itachi's intentions.
lily-uzumaki23 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
this was good! i admire how you can be so precise writing such strong emotions. good job!
mabidiso chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Holy shit. I was hoping this wasn't going to make sense, that I wouldn't believe in it, but it did make sense, and it is oh, so believable.
Vulpesacris chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Mnnnnnnnn! Moaning in pain. Blah. Can't speak!

"But you love me!"

I suppose the lovely people of Bitter Nakano did warn us. But we're all minions of self-inflicted pain over there. Writing wise, this is amazing. Haunting. Heart breaking.
Mizumaru Mari chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
omfg, that's sadistic. Also makes me hate Fugaku, and I make it a point not to hate any Naruto characters, except Danzo. But Danzo is a... is 'special'. SO anyway, I applaud your amazing writing skillz.
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
insane, but just like Itachi. I think...
Serephy chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
I LOVE it. I sort of figured that Itachi and Shisui had a relationship like that...I love the way you made Itachi think oddly about every situation. That's just him!

Thankyou!

~KoneKo
joyrid3 chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Very touching. I always thought it was partly his father's fault. You analyzed the situation pretty well, although I didn't appreciate the implied yaoi between Shisui and Itachi. You portrayed his ascent as well as the slow tainting of his mind very well and for that I give you props.

After the recent manga developments though, I have to say their whole clan was nuts and Itachi wasn't wrong to wipe them out.
sushi.seashells chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Nice. Really nice.
faceted-mind chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Wow... *lump in throat* I'm not sure i *want* to feel sorry for Itachi. But... *gulp* geez. I guess a person like that isn't just born, they're made. I hadn't really thought about it. *feels bad*
Mr. Despair chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Itachi has the most unique way of thinking.

Good job.
Ane S. Thesia chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Holy shit. That was REALLY well done! Loved it!
Jedi.Vixen chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Absolutely beautiful! I think you really capture the essence of Itachi in this one. The pairings are a little vague, but its usually better that way. Nicely done!
Nevermore Forevermore chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
that was amazing, i've never read anything that really shows things from Itachi's perspective. I think you did a great job with this. You have my undying respect (not that you need or really want it for that matter). Loved it.
TangoOFDOOM chapter 1 . 7/18/2006