Reviews for How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Chaos
Storm Arashi chapter 1 . 4/8
This is seriously a classic among fanficts. I can't believe I haven't reviewed it before but MAN this is freaking HIL-AR-IOUS. I almost die laughing every time I read it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Poor Superman, I got a sympathy head-ache just reading this. Which is really a compliment to your writing skills. Still, what Warhawk did telling Terry's family was kind of low. It kind of bugs me how he didn't seem to get in trouble for it. You'd think telling someone's secret identity would be a big no-no.
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 1 . 7/18/2011

I have to ask, though. That Advent Children thing? Can you point me toward that?
Miravisu chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
“J’onn, I didn’t just see McGinnis and Stewart riding an out-of-control tidal wave without a stitch of clothing to their names?” Clark asked.

“If you can deny it, so can I,” J’onn decided.

ROFL! Hilarious all this :D
neogoki chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
i really like the exanges between Hawkman & Green Arrow(Black Canary stated once: letting this two alone in the same Room is bound to cause a Blood rain) in the comics, but this has it's own quality.

And Rex is not exactly a full time Adult, he showed some childness in HIS comic appearance

Kryptonian-strength aspirin, ask bruce, he would invent it for clark (if he hasn't already for himself)
LycoX chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Lmfao! This was a great read! Superman wound up getting them in the end! This is definitely going in my favorites list!
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Absolutely devious.

And I have to admit, the thought of Justice Lord Superman with a Masamune is outright terrifying.
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Oh wow. I cant breath.

I cant really say anything but heap praise on this. I'm surprised that there are so few reviews though.

are you aware that only signed reviews can, well, review? You have it blocked for anonymous reviews.
Neon Majestic chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE!...wait, that's it? No explanation? No proper resolution? NO! T_T
this account will be dead soon chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
**Cheers** WHOOHOO!

((Actually, leave me in any place like the metro-tower for even the smallest amount of time, and not even Superman could save the day then ;) ))

Loved this!
PhoenixTears55 chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Awesome fic! Well written and hilarious.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
That was interesting and funny. I also liked the "Random Rookie" and the fact that it took Wally to break up the Prank War.

Lady Jaye