Reviews for GO
Invader Vidya chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
This makes me feel all sad. Good job!
Molly1002 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
that was different...
InvaderJes11 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Aww, that's kind of nice, and sad, and... well, oddly humanlike for Zim. I like it! The "I love incense!" part was funny, as was "Game over, Dib."
Angelic Gargoyle Artemis chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
It wasn't just rain he was crying wasn't he? Hee hee. Good story.
alan is stupid chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Love the fic! -adds to favs- But what's with the title?

-Audrey
DroppingThisSiteToo chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
This was very beautifully written,kudos to you my friend. I like the part where Zim contemplates the existence of a God,

sometikes I'll find myself asking the same questions he did.

Again good job! _

Lady Artemis of the Kage Race
Tarson chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Aw... sad story. I didn't understand the title though. What does it mean?

I liked this story. I give it an 8 out of 10.
Rahh Gumba Foo chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Oh, I LOVED that. Awesome! And I'm glad you didn't let Zim get out of character there. If Dib actually had died, I think Zim would say something along the lines of what you wrote. And it was really cute when Gir said, "I love Dib". I don't know, I'm weird like that. xp But, yeah, this was great.
DP-shrine-in-closet-girl chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
The was good, I don't think it could have been better. Good job!
HelgaGP chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
It's not often I find something I like on FF.N anymore (although I don't visit often either) but I did like this. A funeral service from an outsider's point of view. That and Zim's thoughts on deities and the service itself were very in character I thought. And it was sad. I was expecting Dib, honestly, then you said "Professor Membrane" and I thought "wow, it's not Dib, yay!" then at the end I found out it WAS Dibby and I nearly cried. ...I just love thee Dibby.

Enough Rambling though, very good one-shot fic. Not too long, not too short, and very in character. Even sad, quiet Gir seemed alright in this situation! Good job!
CrazyMonkeyFox chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
You asked, so here I am, reading and reviewing! Overall I enjoyed it. I like how you went from Prof. Membrane to Dib-it kept me wondering if it really was the professor and the lady with the white and purple hair was his wife, lol. I think you kept everyone in character, which is a plus when it comes to this kind of fic. In short, I loved it. :) Keep up the good work!
Sideos chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
OH!

I loves this I does, get in, rock and roll.

It was great for a first try, really great. I loved the way you went 'Professor Membrane' then changed it...classic.

A real classic twist.

I also love the way Zim sees religion in this, very in charicter of you.

Anyways, all round great onshot. Good start, hope your others are just as good (if not better).
Despondent Dreamer chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
I loved this part: 'Foe, added Zim to himself. Most Worthy Rival.' I also wibbled at 'Gir whispered softly, 'I love Dib.'' It was almost like he was speaking for everybody, because no one else was quite able to in their grief. Does that make sense? Anyway, I like how you kept this very in character, it made this ten times better. Erm. [/really rambly review]