Reviews for Sing to Me, The Song of The Stars
Wiccan Queen chapter 7 . 9/15/2010
Please update soon
BugnessMonster chapter 7 . 8/1/2009
This was a really great story!
ShellySaurus chapter 7 . 6/26/2007
Excellent! I just turned down going to the mall to read this. Lol! (Well, they just waited for me instead P)

Definetley going on my favorite story list. - It was so.. beautiful... *sniffle* Why do I feel so lonely...?

Rofl. xD
gkinuwriter chapter 7 . 4/11/2007
aw! that was so cute!
gkinuwriter chapter 5 . 4/11/2007
aw great chapter! want to read more but must work on mine!
gkinuwriter chapter 4 . 4/11/2007
aw so cute yet...so sad.
MeiunTenshi chapter 7 . 4/9/2007
wow finally a heart felt confession of love! loved this chapter! can't wait to read the next! update again soon! :)
gkinuwriter chapter 2 . 4/5/2007
good story so far. would read more but i have to go and eat!
Venom1409 chapter 7 . 3/29/2007
the dark lord is very pleased. it was a heart warming story that kept the dark lord kaptivated and begging for more the whole way through. the dark lord of khaos gives you praise and admiration for a job very well done i can only hope for a sequel to this amazing piece of art. the dark lord does have one sudgestion, you should continue your story, tell what will happen next, you know, that sort of thing.
KameKiro chapter 7 . 3/16/2007
A Nice Story :)
Dialott chapter 7 . 3/16/2007
aw! that was so cute! please update soon! i loved that! *cries*
forlornromanticist chapter 7 . 3/11/2007
that was a sweet, and touching chapter. it gave me goosebumps! wow, please update soon! _ the confession scene was awesome btw _
Avelyn Lauren chapter 7 . 3/9/2007
Well it's about time but he has to realize that with the exception of two or three times that he has transformed it has been to protect her when she was in danger. He fights to save her and those he loves in his honyou or even his human from as well. Kagome can get injured but he will go to the ends of the earth to make sure that she will get better. Even if he won't say anything about it. I'll talk to you later. aRigato and ja ne!
Cranium1194 chapter 7 . 3/9/2007
THAT STORY WAS SO AWESOME! I COULDN'T STOP READING IT.
Lenne chapter 7 . 3/9/2007
so cute! i luff the new chappie! they kissed! YAY!

plz update soon!